Fandoms (Life is Strange/Kickass/Magi/Last Airbender)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CopeCarousel

Posts will take two or three days, vacation over
So this is a slightly more specific, though fairly straight forward request thread. For additional information feel free to check out my long-term search thread as well, which can be found here.

So essentially, I'm looking for anybody potentially interested in either of those fandoms I listed in the title. I'm happy with both male or female partners, as well as any gender pairings possible be it f/m, f/f, m/m or something else. ^^

Depending on my partner's preference I'm open to either playing with canon characters or creating originals and merely using the setting as a template as well. However, on a sidenote, it would probably make sense to check out my f-list before messaging me as some of my interests can be rather odd admittedly. That link can be found in my signature.

And to touch onto the themes a bit more in depth:

So for a Life is Strange rp I probably would enjoy playing as either Max or Chloe the most, though I could also see myself playing one of the other students. As for characters to play against, playing opposite Mr. Jefferson, Victoria or Chloe probably would be most interesting, but of course I'm perfectly happy with originals as well.

Concerning Kickass, it's one of those movies I enjoyed quite a lot when they first aired and I have never really been able to get a rp going in that particular setting even though I quite enjoy the masked vigilante theme in general. For my own character I'd likely prefer playing as Mindy/Hitgirl or an original hero/villain, and would be fairly open to play against anybody outside of Kickass himself.

As far as the Last Airbender goes, my favorite characters to play would probably be Toph, Suki, Ty Lee or Azula. But I'd be happy to play Katara or a misc character as well. As for whom to play against, as always, originals are perfectly fine, and among the main cast there probably would be a number of options as well. I don't really have any dislikes here.

And for the last fandom, Magi: Labyrinth of Magic, I'm quite open here as well. Loads and loads of characters to explore honestly, just generally would love to try this setting. =)

So if any of these catch your attention, feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom