Courtesan's Longings (Sub F looking for M or F)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been looking for something clever and funny to open up this up with, but the best I can manage is sounding like a second-rate erotica version of the Crypt Keeper ("...My requests may seem hard at first, but my characters are always looking for stiff competition! Hahaha!"). So I'm not gonna do that. Clearly not playing to my strengths.

Hi! I'm a female submissive looking to tell stories with male or female characters, with a definite penchant toward severe humiliation and abuse. I have a f-list over at https://www.f-list.net/c/dimestore%20courtesan which will give you my kinks in a nutshell. I'm open to quite a bit, but my 'no's are solid 'no's. I like playing over PM and tend to write 2-4 paragraphs per response.

Pardon my nervous excitement! I'm not sure if this intro is too brief or not brief enough. For now, I've got a few plots I'd love to try. Drop me a PM if you like what you see?

The Pirate Queen
After a long career as a bloody-handed pirate, my character took her throne as the mayor of a freebooter's town, enforcing the law with a coterie of brutal guardsmen. (For shorthand, think Tortuga in Pirates of the Carribbean, or Booty Bay in Warcraft). Her rule demands constant vigilance, constant guard against treachery, and everyone around her is looking for the slightest sign of weakness to throw her from power.

Everyone has needs. And while she puts up a public face as a ruthless, unflappable tyrant, she's aching for release. The kind of release that requires hard, calloused hands on her nubile body and even harder cocks.

She disguises herself and sets out into her city, looking for some action. Maybe she finds it in a rowdy tavern, stripping for her own men and charging them a handful of coppers to pump her in a back room. Maybe she's depraved enough to find her outlet among the homeless bums who loiter along the docks.

In any event, something goes terribly wrong. Maybe she runs afoul of a slaver, or a pimp who wants to know where this new girl on the stroll came from and why she isn't in his stable. Maybe it's someone from her own palace, a soldier or a servant, who sees through her disguise. In any event, she's suddenly facing genuine peril, and it's going to take everything she has to escape. Or not escape. Maybe she won't even want to.

Training the Office Bitch
You'll find my character in the dictionary under 'type a personality'. Also under 'raging bitch-queen.' She's an executive who rules her department with an iron fist, regularly terrorizing her employees with unreasonable demands and an utter lack of gratitude.

In her private life, she's a secret submissive, single but thrilling herself to BDSM erotica, craving a powerful hand to command her. She never dared to make her fantasies real -- not until she met your character, and the chemistry was irresistible. She hints around the edges, flirts, until it's clear what you both desire.

But this affair isn't going to be happening behind closed doors, like she imagines. She needs to be properly taught her place in the world, and part of that entails treating her employees with respect -- and then, gradually, with servility. Her staff may not know why the boss from hell is beginning to change, but they'll absolutely take advantage of it. Under her new owner's guidance, she'll gradually become the office slave-girl, and pay in full for all of her past misdeeds.

An Ambassador's Fate
My character is an elven noblewoman and an accomplished warrior, veteran of a war with a coalition of humanoid tribes. Now that the war is over, she's settled into courtly life -- but thanks to her experience, she's received a request from the royal family: to ride east as an ambassador, carrying formal trade documents to the tribal chieftains.

The tribals aren't happy to see her, but they greet her with courtesy, determined to uphold the peace treaty (they lost the war, and aren't eager for another one). The ambassador is even less happy to be there, doubly so when she discovers that women in their society are treated lower than animals.

No one could be more surprised then her to find...feelings awakening inside of her. The sight of the tribes' women being subjugated and dominated stirs hot, forbidden longing between her thighs (and it's entirely possible that the process is being 'helped along' by aphrodisiacs in her food...)

The humanoids can't lay a finger on her, and have to treat her with absolute respect. That said, she is their ambassador. If she were to present herself to a chieftain, and ask to be treated according to their cultural norms, that would change everything. She's everything they hate -- a symbol of the kingdom that defeated them -- and they'd be free to punish her with no repercussions. To teach her what it means to kneel, to submit, and to become a living, humiliated symbol of her new masters' power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom