Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes Please (EDDE)

Shuichi blinked several times in rapid succession as his lover's face just thunked into his chest. The surprise on his own face melted quickly enough into a warm smile. He would have wrapped his arms around that head of soft raven hair had his hands not already been taken; and by the time they were freed Yusuke had already pulled away. Calloused palms worked their was under the fluffy robe and sprawled across his chest and the fox took in a long, slow inhale through his nose while his eyelids fluttered. Oh how he loved those hands. They held so much power, yet could touch and hold him so gently, it was invigorating; and when they began to move he couldn't help but hum in appreciation. Even so, the corners of his mouth tilted down slightly as Yusuke spoke... He had a point.

Fingers began to coil over his shoulders and the fox shrugged them in an attempt to loosen the fabric, which fell over the right shoulder but stubbornly clung to the left. They usually followed his lead because it was the most thought out and was, therefore, most likely to be the correct path. Or at least the smartest one; but that didn't mean Yusuke shouldn't have a say. He hadn't realized he'd been shutting his lover out so much... Kurama would have followed along this reasoning indefinitely if not for the snooty pose that did not fit the man's face, and yet did so perfectly. The fox had to stifle a laugh, and came dangerously close to failing.

This time the movement of hands over his body was met with a slow exhale and an arch in his back that finally pushed off the fluffy green robe until it caught on his elbows and hung low on his back. His hands were left stagnant in the air where Yusuke's had left them, and only now moved to grasp the man's biceps; just needing a place to hold on. Kurama showed his immeasurable will power in not closing that short distance the moment Yusuke stopped to speak; but his lips parted and his head tilted in preparation for it. Shuichi melted under that gaze and those words. "Would you like your dessert now, Yusuke?" He questioned breathlessly. "Or would that still fall under 'my way?'" While that may seem teasing and defiant, his whimpering tone suggested it was genuine.

If he were being perfectly honest he really couldn't actually complain too much about how often they did things his way instead of Yusuke's. Even the former detective knew it was probably better that way. He didn't tend to plan on anything other than what it was he wanted when it came to such things. And any upset he did have with it landed almost purely on his own lack in that skill. It was a tease; a ruse to be a little silly and attempt to turn things back to their dinner so they could finish it up.

But even that didn't pan out for him. Once again his thoughtlessness on the subject had it pulling a little too far forward. Or was it... Did he actually mean to do that on some level? Now that he thought about it that was entirely possoble. He had been pretty excited about dessert. Psh. Leave it to him to manipulate the situation without actually meaning too.

Heat once again barred his face as he peeked up into those gemerald eyes. It looked about as meek as he'd just made himself feel. Of course, Kurama's come on had etched even more into that. "I'm not supposed to have dessert before I finish my dinner," he teased lightly. That was all. He didn't say yes, and he didnt say no. Once again he was leaving the decision up to his redhead. It may help him to recognize all over again that the biggest push that was given toward doing things in the way of his boyfriend, was the way Yusuke tended to not only put up little fight to such things; but tended to push for the decision to actually be made by his other half.

The lust clouding his eyes cleared as his very dominant partner shrunk back into a meekness that suited him almost as well. It was cute, and it soothed the fire coursing through his veins that had the fox desperate to pull Yusuke into a kiss so deep he drowned in it. Instead he smiled and hummed out a humored note before giving those lips a quick peck. "Then let us return to our meal," he decided while pulling back up the soft green fabric of his robe to cover himself once more. Amusement sparkled in his eyes as he pulled away to right himself in his chair. "And don't push your vegetables off to the side like a petulant child, Yusuke," the fox chided while moving his own plate back into place. "Clean your plate before we move on to the next course."

Kurama was eager to move on to dessert, but he was also incredibly pleased with how dinner had come out and was happy to return to it. Thankfully, it hadn't cooled too much.

A small preen hut the man-boy as his tease was taken to heart. This had to be why they ended up doing things 'the right way' over the way they actually wanted to do them most of the time. It wasn't nessicarily that it was 'Kurama's' way. Why'd he have to open his big mouth all over again?

A pout hit his features as he turned back down to his meal. It was great for the most part, yeah. But dessert was always better than dinner. And in this case... He jumped a bit again just as he'd placed down his fork to re-quarden off his veggies from the rest. "I wasiiiint," he whined heavily. Of course he was lying, and if not for the move itself the reaction easily said as much.

With a heavy grumble that didn't form into words he stuck a cucumber straight down to the hilt, popped on a couple potatoes, and ended the odd cabob style bite with a piece of chicken. Humphing out his show of grabbing the too salted veggie, he lifted it slightly and waved it a little in show to prove as much. Although he was much slower in taking the entire bite in as he might usually. But even though he hesitated, he did munch up the whole bite. And, actually, the added potato and meat made it seem less salty and the lemon even added a nice kick to the whole thing.

The only reason he hadn't wanted to eat them was for the taste he'd produced with them. But it was okay like that. He didn't recognize how very childish it made his little fit seem by not being willing to eat them at first only to end up with a liking that allowed him to after.

With a patronizing, agreeing hum the fox cut off a bite of chicken for himself. He had no issues with plucking up it as well as a slice of cucumber for happy consumption, and did so almost as if to show Yusuke that the veggies weren't that bad. Kurama was laughing with his eyes as he watched his man-child of a lover hesitate to eat a cucumber, even with the aid of chicken and potatoes. He could practically see Yusuke cringe as he reluctantly put the food in his mouth, then relax and even perk up as he ate; and Shuichi couldn't help himself. "See Yusuke? Was that so bad?" That little tease wasn't so bad, but he just had to keep it going. "Now, what did we learn?" He cooed, resting his chin on his knuckles and his elbow on the table to gaze at the man with barely contained humor.

As he was only just finishing his bite, the first question was greeted with a low noise that somewhat resembled a growl but was probably just more closed mouth grumbling. What a brat. Talk about childish. A snicker started to form in his breath for thinking as much about the redhead but was cut off by the second question.

Annoyance trailed his features and only just barely managed to surpass his own amusement. It was a hard waver, but he landed with a proper sour look on his features. "I don't think you want me to answer that just yet," he huffed out evenly before repeating the forking process he'd just done and shoving another bite in his mouth.

The silent amusement was finally released with a boisterous laughter and a sincere smile. "No, no I suppose not," he chuckled, watching his lover huff about for a moment longer before returning to his meal with a lighter feel. While their previous conversation hadn't been a bad one, quite the contrary, actually, but it had been a topic on the heavier side, this lighthearted teasing was relaxing; and it allowed him to eat in peace.

Kurama didn't rush, but excitement had begun to build in him all over again; even with the playful chiding. Yusuke was excited for dessert, and he was excited to present it. In order to busy himself while his lover finished up himself, the fox stood to bring his dishes to the sink. "I believe I may have come up with a compromise to our difference in opinions when it comes to the time of my marking. If you would like to discuss it after dessert?"

It wasn't long at all before the man-boy settled down. After all, he couldn't really be upset with the silly taunts. Being childish was his forte; he didnt tend to hide it. Although 'settle down' might not have been the best word for it. Actually, he was getting more amped up with each bite. Because with each one they were getting closer to desert.

The note on his childishness also brought something to mind though. And he was about to bring it up when Kurama stepped in with his own thoughts. Curiosity got the better of him. "Aww," he huffed out just as imaturely as before. "I always gotta wait for stuff." Although it was followed with a cheery smile. He couldn't honestly complain about thebwaiting he was about to be doing after all.

"Know what?" He added lightly just after finishing his own meal. "You won't be able to call me a kid for so long." Although, childish had been the term. That didn't matter. "Were getting old now." A happy chuckle toward the thought pierced it a little. 'Old' wasn't exactly the proper term for it. "You're lucky though. By the end of the year, you won't even be a teenager anymore. I still gotta wait foreeeever." Although a few months wasn't exactly forever.

"Unfortunately, Yusuke, there is no getting around it this time. We could have the discussion now, but you would still be left waiting," the fox explained while leaning his back against the counter and crossed his arms over his chest in a casual lean. "I don't believe there will ever come a time when you outgrow your continuous immaturity." That would have been a lot funnier, but the term 'getting old' hit home for the fox who'd lived a thousand lifetimes or more. He tried not to look crest fallen, and the whined 'forever' helped in that. "Will that really make much of a difference for you?" The humor remained in his voice.

Shuichi shook his head a little and pushed himself up into a full stand. "But making you wait so often is unfair of me," he purred. "So allow me to give you the choice." With a heated gaze he grasped the robe and gradually pulled it off of his shoulders while strolling over to the former detective. "We could converse,” the fabric pooled on his elbows, exposing his chest and that tantalizing bite mark on his neck. "Or, you could drop your pants. Which would you prefer?"

"Hmm." The easy answer there was 'no'. As a matter of fact, "No way. I'm never gonna grow up." It was a happy jeer. "You're never him a hear weird grown up crap come outta my mouth." He chuckled mirthfully. Although it settled down pretty quickly; a curious, but still elated, hum taking it's place as he drew closer.

Or was mostly that heated gaze that drew it from him. Of course, the sliding of that fluffy robe helped. And he didnt mind taking a moment to appreciate the difference in the look of it as it did. Such moves were why another big reason Yusuke loved the silk material on his fox though. The sleek noise of soft silk rolling down just as soft flesh could draw the greatest of shivers through him. And he couldn't help but imagine it there in the place of the shuffling noise that was.

The shiver the nondistant sound, as well as the actual sight of exposed flesh brought through him narrowed his eyes. They landed on that mark of his, the previous conversation and thought of making Kurama all his came to mind. The feeling doubled if not more. Through a heated shutter and tightly pinched pupils he reached out quickly and took hold of the rope holding the robe together.

One hand tugging released the knot. The other wrapped around it and pulled him closer eagerly. It was only unfortunate that the second grasp didn't allow the robe to open further for a moment. "I don't mind." Because within that moment he'd tugged forward heavily enough, and turned in his seat enough, to pull his foxy human stright into his lap. The initial tugging hand pressed tightly to his stomach. "I got no qualms with you giving me dj hoices we both know aint really choices." Just enough to get inside that rove and slither around him to land a rough hand against the small of his back. Of course, this took the robe with it.

The other slid over top of the robe straight down his thigh to the edge of it, then right back up to take a heavy, sure grip on his upper thigh. "I got one for you too." The hand at the small of his back slid down as well, taking a hand full of perfectly globed ass cheek and using it to tug their lower halves tight up against eachh other. The opportunity allowed him to lean forward, adorable nipples nearly eye level with him on his lap like that. And he drew a smirk close exposing sharpened canines and offered one a sharp nip with a growl attached perfectly. "I know what you wanna do for dessert already." The addition came with hungry eyes lifting up on him, and a press of hips up against back side that left little wonder to just how excited he was himself.

"You could be the one to drop my pabts abd do that for me..." Offering a gentle lick over the nub only to give it another sharp nip for good measure, he relaxed his lower body to tug away that closeness with a heated chuckle. "Or i could be the one who does it and give you a whole lot more than just a taste." He licked it once again to sooth over it. Bit unlike he usually might, he was quick to change over and nip the other. He didnt tend to pay as mucb attebtion to them despite how much Kurama enjoyed it. The raven haired demon tended to forget that particular erogenous zone far too much. "Which would you prefer?"

Shuichi chewed on his tongue while keeping his sultry expression. Watching Yusuke's pupils dilate then contract into feline-esque slits had his heart rate first skipping then racing with anticipation. He was about to be devoured, and dear Inari he wanted it. He went willingly with the grasp of the rope holding up the green robe, and within moments it had fallen down his arms and he was pulled straight into his lover's lap. The fox spread his legs and flinched when his right knee collided with the arm of the chair. Despite the little slip up Kurama shifted his leg so he could straddle the man's lap and settle his naked backside on muscular thighs.

Hot breath hitched as a calloused palm rubbed over his stomach and slid under fabric to rest on his back, and Shuichi bit back a moan as it fell from his torso completely to pool in his lap and hang off of his lower back. A blissful sigh was Yusuke's reward for the firm grip that had his dormant shaft twitching. The fox rolled his hips, pressing his groin strongly against his lover's with the aid of the firm pull. "Ah!" Kurama jumped and his head tilted slightly back. The following gasp was sharp and needy at the sudden and very welcome attention to his nipples. Without thought Shuichi wrapped his arms around the man's head to pull him closer. Every touch to those sensitive nubs sent intense shock waves through his belly and straight into his groin. By the time the posed question came to an end he was fully erect and humping his hips like a happy little puppy.

The answer was clear. It had to be with the way he was acting, but a desperate whine was the first response. He could feel Yusuke's previous release starting to drip out of him and onto the jeans separating them; but, would that be enough? Yes! Shuichi sucked in a harsh breath and tried to clear his mind for just a second. Yes, it would be enough, but he would be painfully sore afterwards and if they were going to go all night then he had to think ahead, just a little. "The lubricant is upstairs," he finally answered. "And so are my plants."

Yusuke was, needles to say, quite pleased with the outcome. His options did provide a choice; between two things Shuichi liked very much. His teasing point was made and the chosen option was clear. He gave a nod to the words sent in his direction. After all, hed just said he didnt mind such things.

"You better hang on then," was all he offered before standing with no difficulty whatsoever. His hold remained the same, supporting his foxy human by grips on his ass and thigh that cemented them together in that position. He only had to wait for the redhead to change his own grip so he could make his way up.

It didn't take long.

And his stride was just as simple, the walk providing a nice bit of friction against them as they went. There were a few chuckles as he was forced to more feel his way up the stairs than see. He took that opportunity to kiss and nibble teasingly at still presented nubs. It was his only option for proper teasing as they walked. And he was beginning to get a better understanding of their sensitivity.

It wasn't until they got to the room that he had a bit of difficulty. Not because he couldn't put him down as easily, but because he couldn't exactly see the ground up close and he all but tripped over the bag they'd left sitting around. A surprised noise hit his chest but he was able to catch himself well enough to land Kurama safely on the bed leaning over him... But one of his lacks kicked in. And in a proper ADHD moment he peeled himself away from his fox to find out what the cool object that had wrapped itself around his foot was.

Sitting up with it in hand he tilted his head curiously. Lips pinched together thoughtfully, he turned his attention back down on the redhead after flopping back down into the bed in the best of positions between his legs and leaning over him again. "Hey," he mentioned cooly. "Not that I'm knockin it or anything but isn't it kinda risky to use your sex bag for a laundry bag?" As he asked, he lifted the object up into view.

"Also," he added teasingly as he pulled the two clips connected on a cute chain into view. "I knew you guys had a lotta fancy things, but prettyclothes pins seems like it might be taking it a little too far." The teasing accusation came with a hefty chuckle. After all. The 'pretty clothespins' didn't exactly scream 'laundry' in this sense. But he just couldn't help but tease a little. Because it wasnt as if he did know what they were for.

Yusuke stood and the fox's thighs clamped tightly around his lover's waist while his arms fell from the strong grasp he had on the former detective's head to drop around his neck to form a more stable hold. He had no issues with letting his weight fall on Yusuke's hands, he was more than capable of holding him up. However, that didn't stop him from squeezing in closer. Though, the reasoning behind that wasn't exactly for stability.

Shuichi tensed, his toes curling and fingers grasping at his boyfriend's already clawed back. He couldn't stop the continuance of his desperate humping, in fact it seemed to grow stronger with their new closeness. "Yusuke!" the redhead sobbed, his whole body preening as chapped lips returned to his sensitive nipples. The man never paid quite this much attention to them, and Kurama had to fight off an orgasm that would have come far too soon. He was too desperate to let that happen. There was a frantic mantra in his head of 'yes yes yes!' that left him literally drooling in want of more.

It was strange... Perhaps a little frightening. It had always been easy for Yusuke to send him reeling; just the right words or the right look and the fox could easily melt, and this new sensation to nipples that had always been sensitive to the touch but had also been practically ignored was suddenly driving him mad with need; but there was something else too. Something completely new, a desperate desire to be dominated, marked, owned, by this man that sent shivers of both nervous fear and a want so powerful it hurt.

By the time he was unceremoniously tossed onto the bed with his crimson mane fanning out around him, Kurama was red faced, dewy eyed, and quietly panting heaving breaths that visibly raised and lowered his chest. The surprised noise was either ignored or went unheard, and the fox arched his back in that pretty way he knew Yusuke loved; enticing him to take what was his. Shuichi whined at the loss when his lover pulled away to find something on the floor, his own hands finding resting places beside his head and over his hair. The sound was followed with a huff of offense that some object was more distracting than he was. Because of this he meant to send a harsh stare towards said object, only to have his eyes widen and his cheeks somehow darken further. Of course Yusuke would find that just as he was finally beginning to explore the erogenous zones on his chest. He'd started to look forward to chapped lips and soft tongue rolling around the pretty pink aureola while sharp teeth nipped and worried the nipples... But this could very well be better.

A keen left Shuichi's lips as he contemplated the sensation of a sharp pressure forming and lingering on such tender body parts. "They are not meant for laundry," he stated in a hot puff of breath. Emerald eyes fell on the toy and took a moment to actually study them. He couldn't stop the slight scrunch of his nose when he noticed that they just happened to be pink of all colors. Even the idea of Yusuke tugging on that pretty chain wasn't enough to convince him to like it. "They are meant for..." The fox closed his mouth, suddenly deciding to become tight lipped about it. After all, the damnable things had offended him in both distracting his lover and in color.

The fox closed his eyes, turned his head, and lifted his nose in a huff of displeasure. This particular amount of information, Yusuke would simply have to earn; and that thought alone was enough to make his already throbbing, dripping shaft twitch between them.

Curiousity filled heated chocolate eyes as his lover began to tell him what they were actually for, but then stopped short. Hell yeah he was curious about their actual intent, but he once again became distracted by the body beneath him instead. After all, that curiosity had no chance of calming nerves that had been deliciously frayed by the reactions he'd received on the trot up the stairs.

Granted, he had known already that Shuichi's nipples were rather sensitive. But he never had the presence of mind to pay them such attention. And as he took in the beautiful sight of his flushed redhead, so obviously excited and looking somehow more vulnerable than ever with the position of his hands, he realized that was definitely something he might regret with the idea that was forming in his mind. If he was pushed so far just by this, Yusuke knew he'd be pining for however much more he could have gotten from him previously as he continued to tease and explore them.

There was a heightened excitement here though. While he did sometimes love taking his time in reexploring the shape, touch, and feel of his lovers body on lips tongue and rough padded fingertips, it was reexploring. Finding out just how sensitive his nipples actually were was something new; and therefore exciting all over again. However. That excitement couldn't quell the smirk that crossed his lips as he took in that huffy, bratty expression that had fallen over him in his refusal to continue. It was adorable.

Leaning close with a thoughtful hum, the former detective poked their noses together in the lightest touch and rubbed the tips together purely to gain his attention while not allowing heavier contact between them. If Kurama leaned into it, he leaned away in order to keep it just barely there. "See, this is what I mean," he informed him, powering through the slight crack in his voice caused by a heavy lust still filling him to the brim. "I like everything you do so much that it just ain't possible for me to see you as anything other than a good boy no matter what you do."

With a chuckle, he offered a quick swipe of tongue to plush lips and followed it with a quick nipping peck before tugging away once again just enough to be able to view that adorable face fully. "I doubt you're actually struggling much right now. But even when you're being a total brat I totally like it." That silly chuckle of his barred his breath for a moment. And a free hand finally stroked down his body appreciatively before pulling away again.

"But," he added with a somewhat failed attempt at the stern look he'd been able to manage previously. This situation wasn't heavy enough for him to be able to form such a serious look. "If you ain't gonna tell me easy this time, I think I'll just start clipping parts of you together where I think it'll look pretty." A devious look rolled into his eyes as they trailed down over his body.

They first lingered for a moment on his nipples. Having had his attention placed there so thoroughly previously made that a natural first stop. And he had no doubt the redhead would react strongly one way or the other. But the stop only lingered for a quick moment. And chocolate eyes raked down his body all cover again, drinking in every inch of smooth skin as they went. Man he loved this body.

The next pause pooled heavily in the lap area. Although he couldn't pause in the sense of looking happily stiffened shaft up and down and taking in the full view of beautiful soft red fur framing it so well. Oh yeah, he really loved this body. A teasing, thoughtful hum formed in his chest as that free hand joined his eyes and he traced a single finger from his balls up that shaft, and back down to pet a teasing tickle across his thighs as well. But he wasn't thinking about actually connecting them there. Or rather, he wasn't contemplating it even though he did have thoughts on it. Kurama didn't have quite the liking of torturous attention over that particular sensitive area as him as far as Yusuke knew. And he wasn't about yo try and find out by doing that all of a sudden.

Ooh! Now he had questions he could file away for later. Maybe where he likes pain. Or what kind of pain he likes. Or maybe even what his dirtiest, darkest fantasy involved when it came to foxy body enduring some form of torture; painful or not.

Yeah. Yeah, that last one was great!

He blinked a bit as he noticed he'd become a bit distracted once again. Man was he bad at that. That devious smirk returned when the mindless stare visibly clicked back into place and turned up on gemerald eyes as he caught back up with himself. "I think I figured out a good place." The cheery bit of information came as he peeked down over his nipples again.

But in opposition to where they'd landed he reached up to that pretty face instead. Careful of soft hair, he clipped one to the redhead's ear. And he debated only for a moment on attaching it to his lip when a much sillier thought struck him and instead he used the second clip to plug his nose. And the moment he did a hearty, cheeky chuckle filled his lungs and burst from him. But the freeing of his hands allowed him to move back to trailing over his body lightly. Although he avoided his nipples just for the moment. "Oh yeah," he managed between breathy snickers. "That's so totally attractive I can't even stand it!"

One eye peeked open as Yusuke's nose touched his own, and the fox couldn't help but respond. Kurama turned his head and brushed the tip of his nose back and forth against his lover's in a show of canine affection. How silly such actions were... But they made him feel calm and loved, and he was so glad his boyfriend had come to like them too. Even if, right now, the man wasn't letting him close the distance into a kiss; because the words he got instead made his stomach flutter. He would have responded, but a tongue ran over his lips and Shuichi parted them to brush his own tongue against it. The fox offered a moaning sigh at the quick kiss. He wanted so many more.

"I am no such thing," he huffed, only to sigh and arch his back into the petting hand in an attempt to get more pressure. He loved to be pet. The threat of having those clips being attached to random body parts was almost uncomfortable enough to have explain in full... But where would the fun be in that? Especially since it seemed Yusuke had already figured it out the way he was looking at his chest. Despite his aversion to the pink clips, he couldn't stop the silent pleading in his mind as Yusuke looked them over. He was able to resist the groan of disappointment when he moved on.

His shaft twitched under Yusuke's gaze, responding as it always did to being watched; and a thick bead of precum built at the tip and dropped onto his belly as a finger ran along it. "Yusuke," he huffed softly. Not really a demand or plea, just a need to release some of the tension in his body. Though... the long his boyfriend stared down there the more uncomfortable he became. He even began to softly growl, because he would not allow clips of any sort to be used down there.

Again he felt uncomfortable when Yusuke declared he'd found a place; but that was soothed away rather quickly. Brown eyes didn't fall on his groin again, they lingered on his chest. Anticipation made him puff out hot breathes and his nipples harden, only to have a confused noise leave his mouth when a clip was attached to his ear. "Yusu- mngah," the sound he made was strange with his nose suddenly closed off. A deadpan expression was leveled on his lover, but , to his credit, Kurama left the clips in place. Not even the full body petting could pull any amount of enjoyment from the fox.

"Ouch!" Shuichi's hand flew to his nose when the clip (meant for something much smaller) slipped off of his nose with a snapping sound. It left the end of his nose bright red and made his eyes water in reflex. The pain was hardly that. He'd survived far worse, and this wasn't much more than a harsh pinch. It was the sudden surprise of it that brought out the exclamation. "Perhaps you wouldn't mind keeping the clip off of my nose?" He requested, rubbing the sore area gently. He might also have been putting on a little bit of a show, just to get a little more affection.

Yusuke could only snigger harder at that silly noise.. But it stilled when the clip jumped off his nose toward him, the snapping noise it made only making him jump a little harder for his surprise. The expression that followed it wasn't exactly a sorry one. But it was a little pathetic; and it did say 'sorry' for itself.

Petting hand rose and tugged away slender fingers by the wrist to replace them with a soothing peck. The peck drifted down to plush lips once again. And he was careful to remove it from his ear as well despite the distraction those lips caused him. Pulling back he gave a solid nod and a light, "Kay."

However instead of returning to his earlier thought and placing those clips on the spot he'd truly decided on, he leaned over just enough to male sure they'd land back in the bad when he gave them a small toss. And then he landed that deviant smile of his that was actually more natural than anything back down on the fox. "Don't get me wrong," he added smoothly. "I'm totally up for finding out what those things can do."

Shifting once again so pressure was placed on the most sensitive of places for them both (for now anyway), those chocolate eyes oozed into the forest in front of them as he made the declaration of his position clear. "But I'll be damned if a little plastic on a string is gonna get to find that out before I even get the chance myself."

And then those eyes set on their goal again. Only this time he did lower himself and pay a wonderfully undue amount of attention to his right nipple. A flick of his tongue, a sharp nip, and a soothing lick to cover it all. After that he presented his teeth again and took to a kneading nibble that was only interrupted by the play of his tongue in the same fashion.

Roaming hands found their places, one petting over him as the other slid to the opposite nub and offered it a rolling pinch. And he caught the one in his mouth between sharp canines for the shock of a nip that stung just a little differently. Even as he did this a premature shutter rolled through him straight to the core. If earlier had been any indication, he was anticipating the action to force an irresistible urge for his horny little human to find the need to hump again. And he wouldn't deny the happy groan that would escape lips that were currently curled up against his teeth to expose them once he got that. Of course, with his mouth busy that would be just about all he could form in the sense of vocalizing. So he didn't plan on skimping on it in the least.

Kurama accepted the kiss to his nose with a slight puff of exasperation from his lips. Lips that curved up into an amused smile despite himself.

The fox followed the pink toy with his eyes as they were tossed aside, and only barely managed to hide his disappointment. He was strongly conflicted in his want for them. The thought of the way he'd look with bright pink clamps on his nipples was enough to make his nose scrunch, but the thought of ho they'd feel built up an excitement in him that throbbed his arousal. That devious smirk of Yusuke's brought a wave of butterflies through his belly while that promise made his cock twitch and suddenly the clamps were far from his mind.

Long fingers left strands of crimson so Shuichi could lift his arms and wrap them loosely around the former detective's neck. The hold grew tighter and Kurama titled his head back with a sharp gasp when teeth pinched a perked nipple. Green eyes fluttered shut and wet, kiss swollen lips parted in a silent exclamation for the soothing tongue that followed. "Yus-" he managed with a choke while slim legs circled his lover's waist to pull him closer. He almost couldn't help it, like a reflex his hips began to rock, pushing their groins together to find some relief for the sudden tightness that grew there.

Hot breath came in pants that grew faster and faster and were painted with broken moans and cut off mewls of Yusuke's name. His fingers delved into dark hair and suddenly the fox was gripping Yusuke's head to his chest in a powerful desperation. Each lick made him throb, each nip caused another drop of precum, and Shuichi was arching and squirming and humping and drooling. All it took was a wrapping of chapped lips around one of the sensitive nubs to send a shock down his spine and spark a sweet, howling cry.

The growing knot inside him snapped suddenly, and the red head clamped his limbs around his boyfriend, arched his back and threw back his head while he soiled their bellies in premature seed. It felt so good he didn't care that it was far too quick for comfort, and what did it matter really? Their fun was far from over. Shuichi never loosened his grip, even as he came down from a delicious high. He was left whimpering for more, and his shaft was still throbbing hard and ready for more. "Don't stop," he mewled.

The hand that had been pinching at his nipple quickly found it's way between them. The friction of the fabric against sensitive flesh was amazing. But between the two of them he'd all but been trained to follow that feeling through fully for his lover.

The harsh hold on his head made it difficult to keep up anything other than suckling the slightly abused skin between his lips and offering quick flicks from the tip of his tongue between teeth that closed lightly around the nub. What it didn't make difficult was the quick reach he made toward the side table. A perfectly learned place where he could flip open and pull out the desired cylindrical tube from within. Hell, he didn't even need to look. It was almost more simple than keeping up the attention to his nipple. A quick flick of the wrist to open the drawer, and nother to close it once he'd grabbed the desired item.

By then Kurama was coming down just a little. Although his plea not to stop told him it wasn't as much as usual. Yusuke must have made him pretty sensitive to get that kind of reaction. He released the hold of his lips purely to respond. "Kay."

He loved it.

Kurama still had a hold of him so he didn't pull away much at all. And he went right back to teasing and testing at his nipple with sharp canines once he'd responded. In fact, only his hips managed to make the distance. Just enough to undo and shove his jeans away just as much as needed. And the only reason they were kept away was an obvious one.

The clip of the cap and the scent of lavender filled the air. Rubbing his fingers together quickly for the slick substance to spread helped to warm it from room temperature as well. And as before, he tested the waters by sinking a single digit into the hot depths of his lover.

With a flick of his tongue over that nipple and the careful sinking of a second that had him feeling out his depths, chocolate eyes with sharp, determined pupils lifted up toward his foxy human. "Hey Shuichi," he puffed out heatedly against the nub that was cooling to the air under the bit of saliva he'd left behind. "I know this is just desert and all...."

They hadn't gotten back into their game. At least not as far as Yusuke saw it. Not yet. But a curious thought that was absolutely delectable had come to mind. He wouldn't be upset if he didn't get it, but the possibility of it was enthralling.

It gave cause for a soft groan to hit his chest and billow past his lips; the kind that resembled a frustrated growl all too well. Well, it as well as the fact that he'd found what he was looking for in pressing searching fingers delicately to pet over his prostate. "Will you tell me a secret anyway?" The question nearly came out in a whisper for the anticipation it drove through him.

Last edited:
The little click echoed in his ears, and the faint scent of lavender wafted through the heavy musk in the air. They had tried many different type of lubricant over the years, various flavors and scents, but they always returned to something floral. As Yusuke had said many times in the past, flowers just suited Kurama, and because of that, they suited Yusuke just fine as well. Shuichi's nose twitched and another strained whine left his throat at what that smell promised, but it was hard to focus on it while his lover was nipping at biting at his nipples in the way he'd always silently hoped he would. Why hadn't he asked for this before? It didn't matter, he couldn't dwell on that thought long enough to come up with an answer anyway.

Another arch and Kurama released a canid yip accompanied with another sharp jolt of his hips at a particularly good pinch between pointed canines. "Yusu-ke," he huffed, gradually releasing the hold his legs had on the former detective to spread them out impossibly wide for the exploring finger. The digit was cool and slick. It slid in with ease into the furnace Shuichi's body had become, and reflexively he relaxed a little more around his partner, though not by much. The embrace he continued to trap Yusuke in was loosened just enough to let the man pull his head up, though his fingers were still tightly tangled in dark hair.

The fox groaned as lips left his chest and another digit worked its way in. His shaft jumped happily and Kurama rocked his hips in want of something more. Yusuke spoke, and a question was whispered against his skin, and the fox slowly opened his eyes. Cheeks flushed and softly panting, Shuichi gazed up at the ceiling and tried to think of something he could offer this man; but he couldn't. He couldn't think.... And that was it.

It took a moment, but the fox slowed himself down a little. Or as much as he could with those perfect fingers petting over his prostate. Yusuke knew his body so well it was maddening. His breath broke and high pitched exhales broke his words in half, but he tried. "I don't lose control," he started, legs moving to once again wrap around his lover's waist, though in a much looser grip than before. "Not matter the circumstances. It's instinctual by now to have some part of me aware of everything around me. Every moment, every day," he paused to suck in a hard gasp and arch under a particularly good push against his prostate. It took another few seconds for the fox to come back to himself and continue. "Except like this."

Slowly, Kurama tugged his lover up in order to capture his lips in a warm, wet embrace. It was short, but passionate. "You drive me mad," he admitted against chapped lips, his eyes fluttering into a half lidded gaze up into puppy brown. "When you touch me, when you kiss me, I forget everything else. Nothing on the outside matters, because no matter what occurs, you are here. You will care for me, so I can stop thinking and simply feel. I have never felt that for anyone before. I have never loved anyone the way I love you, not in this life time, and not in my previous."

Pulling the man closer again, the fox stole another kiss, only to break it off with a long, low moan. "Make love to me, Yusuke. Drive me to insanity," a nip was placed on his lower lip. "I don't want to think."

EDIT STARTS HERE

Last edited:
No matter how antsy he was getting Yusuke was really glad he'd taken the extra, little less than needed task of prodding and stretching he'd been doing just now. He was being over generous in it really, but he was glad. The rush that would bar his ears even slightly from the pressure and pleasure of entering his lover would have been unfortunate if he hadn't. Yes, he'd still hear him clear as day with what he had to say. But it was so much clearer. And he knew it.

A soft whine had hit his throat and stuck with just the first part that held a pause after it. It wasn't a secret, but at the same time, it wasn't something Kurama had ever fully admitted to either. The former detective teased him enough with it lovingly over the years, but the redhead had a tendency to deny it in an adorable way he simply devoured.

This was better. And after that it got even more better.
The caught noise escaped him in a hot breath as he was pulled up for a kiss; following flawlessly and taking lapping it up greedily for as long as it was offered. Sharp chocolate eyes that had pricked with determination softened the moment their lips got close. And they stayed that way as shaky breaths were drawn almost hesitantly as if they might overpower the words being offered to him if he didn't hold it back carefully. Waiting on bated breath wasn't something that was foreign to him, but it was totally different right now. And each passionate peck was gobbled up hungrily as his foxy human went on.
By the time Shuichi finished his breathless speech, Yusuke was nearly whimpering with the effort needed to keep those breaths back. But it wasn't just that either. And when he did finish slick fingers pulled free. And they were only gone for the little time it took to add that slickness to a heavily drooling shaft that only barely needed it. He was really hot all of a sudden. And there was no question on his mind as to why.

Soft, loving pecks were spread all over Kurama's face; his cheeks, temple, forehead, and even his eyes. Anything he could catch as he pressed the head into heated entrance that only managed to transfer more heat to his own body. Of course, those fingers were slowly replaced with much more. And those kisses spread down over and under his chin, down his throat and right back up as he sank into the depths of his lover. They changed their course as he slid his way in, those whimpers getting the better of him as he spoke between heavy, passionate kisses to lips that had sprouted such pretty words.

"That was amazing," he offered through a heavy whine. "Better than good...ngh." He had to take a bigger breath as he came close to seating him fully, the last agonizingly delicious seconds of his girth being swallowed caused too deep of a shutter not to need it. "Shuichi..."

His name was whined through several more whimpers as he pressed himself in to be fully sheathed and began a process of grinding that he knew so well would drive sensitive nerves insane. Between them he offered more kisses. And while the whines died off as his clean hand searched and found it's favorite place at the back of his head and coiled against it in pretty long tresses, the kisses didn't even falter slightly even as the other hand kept up its pleasing task for the smaller hardened length between them.
A quick thought that had him slightly wishing he'd grabbed that rubber band again just to make it harder for him to get totally lost in another orgasm was pushed away instantly. Oh Hell no. He wanted to make him cum a second time. And he almost wanted to do it almost through that maddening grind alone. Almost, because he slowly trickled kissing attention down his throat, and over the markings he had left on him previously. With loving attention already landed on that cock, he added a second for his own pleasure.
"I love you so much." The last of the whined words melted into a heated growl. And it was only then that heavily dilated eyes sharpened back into pricking out a determined stare heavily up on his mate. "Shuichi. I love you." The name was growled more heavily than the following words, his tongue following them out quickly to begin a gruff cleaning of the area around the mark. Previously untended blood that had trickled away from the area was groomed free of his skin roughly, heavier attention paid to where it had pooled and stained worse over the length of his collar bone and within the divot under his larynx where it met the other.

The cleaning was meticulous, making sure to pull away the all signs of the pain it represented there before that tongue trailed its way back toward the bit itself and continued to clean all around the wound just a gruffly without paying it any of the attention Yusuke very obviously wanted to be paying it so clearly at the moment, if the warm growls that were permeating his chest as he kept a lovely, even cadence driving through his hips as he drove himself seep into his fox with each thrust were any indication; if the sharp dilation of a focused, possessive gaze that hadn't left that mark as he continued since he'd started said anything at all.

Shuichi didn't want to think. Well, maybe Yusuke could do that for him even better than he was hoping for at the moment. When that tongue finally made its way into touching that angry looking wound, its touch became so light and gentle it was nothing more than loving and tender. No matter how soft the touch would be, he knew it would cause his lovely fox discomfort, but at the same time he had learned something from him during their talk over dinner. It also caused him some other emotion and feeling that Yusuke didn't have the words for, that Kurama hadn't exactly put the words to either, but that Yusuke not knew that his foxy human absolutely understood. The sharp pinprick of his pupils blew out all over again without compromising the lovely torment his thrusting, grinding hips were providing; without compromising the protective hold against the base of his lover's skull, or the magnanimous pumping of the throbbing cock being treated between them.

The change in them it represented could be felt in a far more physical sense this time, however. A very different one, as well. The instinctual want to bite into his mate's flesh and transfer his energy that had overtaken him earlier that evening had been scary, had startled him because something had told him how bad it would be if he didn't stop. But right now, the feeling he was feeling right now was completely different. In wanting to share in this way with his lover, wanting to offer him his everything; to connect them in every possible way he could. He wanted to be open and honest. He wanted him to be able to feel everything he was feeling, every wonderful feeling that Shuichi was forcing him to feel and absolutely shine it on him and spread it through him just like his sweet lover did for him.

So this time, when he felt the gentle rise in his energy begin to trickle through his body he didn't stop it. Because this particular instinctual reaction came with no red flag. This particular instinctual reaction was far too regular for him to even recognize as something too new not to be willing to trust himself with it. It was warm and protective, not frantic and possessive. On top of that, his teeth were not connected with his redhead. He was simply offering careful kitten licks that was cleaning loose blood and avoiding scabbing wounds.

"I love you so much, Shuichi," he repeated warmly, wholeheartedly, as that energy began trickling to the surface and rising around them in the form a familiar blanket of an aura.

It was warm. It was gentle and caressing, sweet and protective. It was as loving, and open, and as warm and happy as Yusuke was hoping it would be projected as. He wasn't hiding anything behind his wall.

Back
Top Bottom