For the Love of a King (IM based Historic/Fantasy Erotic Power Play)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently I have had a particular craving for a story between an older male monarch and a younger woman of lesser station.

This older King is involved in a loveless marriage with a spiteful Queen, who for her own reasons goes out and finds other men to cuckold and sneak around with. The King is older but no less virile and powerful, and he perhaps knows what his Queen is doing, but for political and financial reasons he cannot depose of her. Then, one day, as he is riding through the countryside he comes across a young woman who ignites a passion in him he has not felt for some time. And seeing as he is the King, he *will* have her. What the King doesn't know is that he is in luck, for she too is trapped in a loveless marriage, and yields to the King's powerful touch - only to spark an obsession for each other.

From there we can discuss potential plot points, the King taking her to the castle, antagonistic relationships with the Queen and her lovers, and of course all full of erotic mischief and excitement.

Here's a quick list of my Non kinks/kinks:

NO:

* Rape/Non-Con (this will be Dub-Con at first given the power struggle, but quickly become Consent)
* Gore/Vore/Toilet Play
* Tentacles
* Murder/Torture (I'm not a fan of Bad Ends, though I am perfectly fine with putting characters through trying situations!)

YES!!:

* Dominant/Dominant leaning Men
* Historic Settings
* Fantasy Settings
* Rough play – biting, scratching, pinning me down
* Light Bondage/BDSM play
* Seduction
* Age Difference/Power-Play (with an Older Man)

And - though this isn't required - I would LOVE it if you could play this on AIM/GChat/Skype/IM.

Please PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Lara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom