Corrupt Me (FxF/Fu/M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

staton2

Meteorite
Hey

I'm looking for detailed, imaginative partners to play intelligent, manipulative, powerful characters opposite my female character. My character can be anyone, from a timid, shy college girl whose ripe for molding as YC sees fit, through to a well-respected, powerful career woman, and anywhere in between. I am happy to play MC anywhere from 18-50 years old.

The key theme will be one of careful, gradual corruption of her - totally. A process of change and transformation, eroding her social and financial status, her career aspirations, her mind, her intelligence; everything.

As for requirements for writers, all I have only a few requirements. I ask that you write in third person, 1-3 paragraphs per post. I value quality over quantity, and appreciate a well built scene. With a faster back and forth, it's far more engaging. Above all, I like to get inside the characters' heads, understand what's going on.

For kinks, I will leave my f-list (https://www.f-list.net/c/valerp/). Anyone who is willing to involve any combination of mind games, blackmail, manipulation, degradation, humiliation, bimbofication, body modification will get my attention. I essentially have no limits other than the site-required ones. Whatever your fantasy is, try me.

If you're still interested, please get in touch. I prefer to brainstorm and play via a messenger, and I have Skype, AIM and YIM for that purpose. Get in touch!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom