[NSFW]Looking for a heroine to abuse(looking for sub F&Fu)[CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

gangbanggirl

Planetoid

Hiya, I'm Jen, and from my username I bet you've already guessed that I'm interested in RPs where my character gets gangbanged. I have an F-list right here but I'll list some kinks and ideas below.

CRAVING!
Heroine's new BFF (F x F/Futa)

In a world of crime and other sorts of peril Capital City is one of the lucky places with it's own superheroine. Thanks to her the rampant crime has gone down and the few costumed villians are in hiding. She is brave, noble, pure, and admired by all. But of course, she had a secret. The family that she took up her heroic identity to protect. She would do anything to keep something bad from happening to them, especially her dear little sister.

But the worst has happened.

One of her regular foes, a seductive and hedonistic villianess who has had a crush on the heroine from their very first fight, has found out her secret identity. She knows all about her friends and parents and family, and she's going to use it to turn miss goody two shoes into her very own sidekick and lover. Or else.

Themes I love:
**Ageplay: Either as a teen girl with older men or a Cougar and her cubs.
**Incest: My favorite family reunions are the one's where I'm passed around like a bong.
**Cheating: Love to be an adventurous housewife.
**Interracial: I have a soft spot for BBC, but I am open to all sorts of pairings here.
**Prostitution: When I say I want to be your who're, I mean sell my ads to your friends, cheap.

Fandoms:
Overwatch
Persona
Star Wars
Marvel/DC
Final Fantasy
D&D

RE: [NSFW]Looking for a nice gangbang (F for F&Fu) New Craving

Archived ideas.

Bad Habit (Inspired by the linked image)

What does the church do with a poor young nun who just can't seem to learn? A poor girl who just wants to be good but can't help but find herself on her back for every man or woman who comes along? There are many fates in store for such a girl, most involving penance and some putting her on the path to accept that the church isn't for them.

But a few of them are lucky enough to be sent to the Convent St. Gerturde, our Lady of Chastity. The nuns there are happy to take girls like that in and show them a new form of worship, teach them to accept one another and even get the opportunity to teach at the all girls school next door.

This is a shameless attempt to get some naughty nun action, and maybe some cute catholic schoolgirls too. Looking to have a mix of females and futas to get in lots of sexy trouble with.

Bring a Friend - Two best friends, lets call them Amy and Beth, are very close. Close enough that even though both think of themselves as straight they've had their fair share of drunk and nor so drunk makeout and heavy petting sessions. They've told each other their deepest, darkest fantasies and Amy knows that Beth's biggest fantasy is to star in her very own gangbang. So Amy arranges one for them both as an extra special present.

I would really like a partner to play the other woman, but I will happily play both girls for someone who will play the men. Or futas. Or possibly something more exotic.

RE: [NSFW]Looking for a heroine to abuse(looking for sub F&Fu)

Any subby girls out there want to be my victim?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom