Don't Mess with this Goddess! (Looking for subs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kitana Uzume

Meteorite
So, you thought you were tough, that you could get away with treating this goddess with disrespect. Maybe you simply bumped into her on the street, and told the runt to watch where she was going; maybe you tried to steal something from her mansion; maybe you thought you could trespass on her property, and spy on her while she was bathing. It doesn’t matter whether or not you knew she was of divine blood, only that you pissed her off; and now you need to be punished! I hope you’re proud of yourself, because now you’ve put yourself in deep shit,
tightly bound and gagged, in the goddess’ bedroom, spending the rest of your life as this goddess’ play toy!
Or perhaps Kitana was hired to capture you, being allowed to do whatever she wants with you once you're helpless!
Either way, you better get used to your new life, because you aren’t going anywhere for a long time!

Looking for uppity subs interested in RP’s! Looking preferably for males, shemales and herms, though females are welcome as well. Other kinks may include gags, tickling, spanking, foot worship, orgasm control/denial, forced/multiple orgasms, spanking, mummification, and more! Open to many other kinks, so let me know what you're interested in!

Also looking for canon characters as well, a harem of them would be absolutely lovely; though one or two would be perfectly fine as well! Looking for characters from Soul Eater, Naruto characters, Fairy Tail characters, Hyperdimension Neptunia characters, vocaloids among many other canons, PM if interested!

I'll leave a link to my F-list here, which further details my character, as well as the kinks I like!
I'm also open to RP on Skype, Wire, Yahoo messenger, as well as other IM sites as well!
Please PM if you are interested, thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom