Come in and have a look around. MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, it’s a pleasure to meet you all. Thank you for reading my requests, and I hope to hear back from some of you. I’m a woman out in the real world, if it matters. Personally, I don’t believe it should. I’m fluent at playing both male and female characters. In sexual situations, I’m naturally submissive, however I can play more dominant characters well. When playing a submissive character, I’m good with any sort of plot, dark and gritty, cute and fluffy, or something in between. When I’m playing a more dominant or switch kind of character, I’m only really good at playing the lighter end of the spectrum. My hard limits: No excessive gore, no scat play, no consumption of vomit, scat, or urine, no death of main characters, and no mutilation. Now, those of you that are still here, let’s move onto the more enjoyable things.

Genres:
Anything mixed with a little fantasy.

Kinks: (Not all of these need to be in the same roleplay, and these are just SOME of my favorites. I’m also good with fetishes, and like a wide variety of other things. Ask and you shall possibly receive.)
Dominance/Submission
Light to medium bondage
Feisty Subs
Non con
Consensual
Romance
Breeding
Many More~

https://www.f-list.net/c/adorably-yours

Pairings I'd like that I don't yet have plot bunnies for:
WolfShifter x Vampire
Elf x Human
Elf x Shifter
Vampire x Human
Nymph x Vampire
WolfShifter x Human
Ghost x Human
Any Supernatural Creature x Human
Any Supernatural Creature x Any Supernatural Creature

Taboo pairings I'm interested in that I don't have plot bunnies for:
Human x Dog
Anthro x Anthro
Anthro x Human
Brother x Sister
Dad x Daughter
Twins

Plots I'm Craving:
1.) I’d like to play the youngest daughter of the chief of the wolf shifter clan. She’s quiet and shy, an Omega born to a family of Alphas. She’s usually soft spoken and very sweet. She’s gentle, and knows quite a bit about healing, though being the Alpha’s daughter she is to be offered up for mateship in order to obtain an alliance with another tribe. (Also willing to do this one as a MxM pairing.)

2.) In a world where the supernatural is widely accepted into society, there is still one species of creature that is hunted, the mermaid (or merman). The merpeople are hunted (nearly to extinction) because their tears are said to turn to jewels. What isn’t as widely broadcasted is that only the joyful ones turn to jewels. Also, they only have fishtails when their legs are submerged, and they must be able to change every so often or their bodies go through ‘withdraws’ that will eventually kill them if not taken care of. I’d like to play one of these merpeople that lives on an island or on the coast somewhere and makes a living running a small souvenir stand that sells the pretty shells and things they find while they’re out beneath the waves. I’d like you to play a A.) Local fisherman that catches my character. Will your character help the poor mermaid avoid detection or will your character take advantage and try to get the treasured tears for himself? B.) Pirate (Vampire, Werewolf, or shapeshifter preferably) captain that hears rumors of the mermaid and comes to capture them only to find out the mermaid is their mate. C.) Pirate captain that sets out to capture the mermaid and succeeds. D.) New inhabitant of the island (or my character moves to/visits your island) that begins to befriend my character and the grow closer. What will happen when my character tells yours their secret? Will someone come hunting my character? (I would like to play this one with a Werewolf, vampire, or shapeshifter.) E.) Insert your idea here! (Also be happy to do as MxM.)

3.) In a world where dragons and other supernatural creatures live side by side, there are a special few that have the ability to calm and communicate with all dragons. Normally a dragon bonds with one person (or in some cases a family) and can only mind speak (telepathy) to that one person. These special few are able to mind speak with any dragon, as well as locate rare dragon eggs. (Dragon eggs look like average rocks or boulders depending on the type of dragon.) Dragons often lay their eggs and leave them, as it takes a bond with a special person/non-dragon to hatch them. These special few are able to hatch these eggs, freeing the baby dragons. As such, these very rare and special people are coveted, and in some kingdoms forced into a form of slavery, while in other kingdoms are treasured and carefully cared for. Dragon shifters (and dragons) are the only others able to communicate with all dragons. I’d like to play as one of these ‘Dragon Tamers’, and I’d like you to play as A.) another ‘Dragon Tamer’. B.) a dragon shifter. C.) knight trying to take my character back to your king. D.) Insert your idea here. (Would also be willing to do this as MxM.)

4.) In a world where supernatural creatures are thought to be nothing but myth my character, a young woman with no family that works in an animal shelter, cares too much about the animals she works with. Your character, a wolf shapeshifter, somehow ends up in the shelter under the presumption he’s a huge dog, and my character gets closer to your character, giving him special treatment. When your character’s put on the schedule to be put down, mine does something to get yours out of there. Somehow, my character ends up as your character’s ‘mate’ or if you’d prefer ‘breeding bitch’. (Can either be a romantic kind of roleplay, a rougher one, or somewhere in between.)

5.) In a world where neko are generally looked down upon as being inferior, a college student that hides the fact that she’s a neko. She’s at the top of her class, well liked and respected. What would happen if someone found out her secret? (Would also be happy to do this one as MxM.)

6.) I’d like to play the daughter of a farmer with the power to make it rain. She lives with her family in a tiny town on the edge of a kingdom currently facing a serious drought. Will she live in peace or will someone come to take her away? (Would also be happy to play this as MxM.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom