New idea! { MxF } Looking for a male.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrincessSabrina22

Meteorite
Hello! I hope everyone is having a good day. Not sure if it's Easter there but happy easier if it is. A idea came to mind , but thought was worth a try to post it and see if anyone was interested in it. I am semi active right now, but am looking for a male to partake in this character. However I do not mind at all if a female plays a male either!
If interested and we start to role play and get busy, do tell me. I will respect that and I will tell otherwise if I do get busy. But here is the idea ,

My character is living good time right now inthe modern world, she is in high school as senior. There only a month left then will go to college. She has a job , and own house that was her parents . Her parents died when she was 7 and aunt mudered. Now , taking full responsibility and taking care of her self. Now your character is a vampire / Dracula who's wife died and needs find new one. He travels , and comes across my character town, then decided to go into her work. She works at a cafe and he pretends to get something but she catches his eye. My character is the new wife he thinks.

I will add more if anyone is interest but feel free to comment or message me if interested ! ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom