Growth/Expansion Crazed Succubus [FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's rare that Isatrixis gets to have fun in the way her fantasies demand.
Between other's differing desires in mind, and how much magic it takes to repair anywhere from a building to several cities, it's a flustering hassle for such a naturally lustful demoness! But now, the little devil has waited quite enough.

She wants growth, and she's either going to get it or give it.
Expanding breasts to fantastical proportions, having muscles bulge and swell to gleam taut at a distance, rising and looming against the masses in height, or even all three at once, the succubus craves and then some. She seeks a mostly, if not wholly obedient woman to use to either watch in awe, or even join as they swell in any manner thinkable, or one to simply watch her in terror and arousal as she makes her own creaking ascent to the skies above. After all, as such a strong demoness, there is little she enjoys more, besides growing, than towering above her lessees to bask in their horror, all while being told just how massive, how powerful she is. The ceiling will strain and creak, every corner of the room will be overflown while one, or both of those bodies just swell, and expand, and the pressure of the room and space in it just becomes tighter, tighter, bigger, bigger still until this demoness just can't hold it in anymore! Bigger is always better, after all, so why have limits?~

My Likes and Dislikes

It is still HEAVILY encouraged that if you do plan on RPing with me that you take a look at my F-list here, as it does have a complete list of my kinks: favorites, yeses, maybes, no's and what nots, as I won't go as in depth right here as I will there.

Loves
NOTE: Typically my minimum requirement for growth of any kind is enough to fill the room. Again, this is MINIMUM~!
◦Hyper Breast Expansion
◦Hyper Giantess Expansion
◦Hyper Muscle Growth
◦Nipple play and occasional focus
◦Masturbation
◦Worship
◦Orgasm or pleasure control and/or denial
◦Loooots of dialogue while growing! As vulgar as you want~ (Not the at expense of effort put into a post's imagery/description though)

◦Ass expansion
◦Lactation
◦Unbirthing

Okay
NOTE: These are things I typically am on the fence about. I don't care if it's included particularly and I'll likely do so if it's requested.

◦Giga Growth (Reaching the size of a planet or larger)
◦Transformation
◦Non-lethal Popping
◦Soft, non-lethal Vore

Noes
◦Any character that's not female. Futas included.
◦Phallic Toys (Dildos, strap-ons, ect.)
◦Gender Transformation
◦Erotic focus on feet (I get asked this a LOT. I just had to put it out there ><)

Other Info.
◦I do not mind long or short term RP AT ALL.
I've no preference here.
◦I'm a para to multi-para poster. Typically, I average 10+ sentence posts though you do NOT have to try and mirror or exceed it if you don't want to. I understand that not everyone has fun trying to throw out a wall each and every post, and I don't mind if you don't one little bit. I DO ask, however, for 5 SENTENCES MINIMUM.. Also know that this does in fact mean I do take a small bit of extra time to type, though I won't keep you waiting half a day, ESPECIALLY for short-terms/one-shots.
◦If you'd any ideas on how to start a scene, let me know! I'm not strict when it comes to such.
◦I do not mind my character being submissive or dominant. In fact.
◦When Isatrixis is in her more human guise, she's much easier to control as it makes her easier to become submissive should you have a preference to her roll. Either works!
◦Do not bother asking me to make an exception for a male or futa character. Once more, this is something I've been hounded about several times and want to stop it before it starts. I am a proudly born citizen and resident of Lesbainia .w.

Again, it is HEAVILLY
recommended that you look at my F-list profile. I CANNOT stress this enough if you plan on RPing with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom