Psychopath/Stalker/Sociopath Lover RP w/ Story Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

N7Biotic

Star
Okay so, call me crazy, but I have a thing for crazy lovers. Not quite yandere in the sense they would hurt their lover if necessary, but in the way that they would kill whatever and whoever that would threaten them and their lover without feeling guilt and may even have fun with it all. Now, this will be a darker kind of RP that will have very few limits so I'm open to most things that are on the gorey and violent or psychological aspect of it all. Things like incest, non con, and other taboos are welcomed and even encouraged. I'm willing to talk about your ideas and what the limits will be and work with you on what can happen

I tend to write one to three paragraphs on average and would appreciate at least one paragraph responses so I can have more to work off of.

Here's my F-list if you're interested: https://www.f-list.net/c/myself%20for%20rps

I do have a few stories in mind, but I would love to hear your ideas as well! Either we can change details on the ones I've written or tell me about your story idea. I'd love to hear about it!

Story Ideas:

1.) We are a pair of deadly criminals. Hitmen who have no limits on the job and who can be a target. We take pleasure in killing and will go as far as you like, even long lasting torture. Everything's fair game for the right price. However, something happened. Somehow someone leaked info about where our newest hit was going to be. We were surrounded, one of us was captured and now the other goes on a resuce mission to retrieve their lover from captivity. Afterwards, it's a hunt for the bastard who sold us out and he'll pay dearly for it.

2.) Siblings are always share a bond unlike any other, always connceted. The doesn't change when one sibling starts dating people. No one is good enough. No one deserves that special person to be taken away. They were yours, even if they had to kill and hold them captive until they see reason. If mom and dad don't like it, then they'll just have to join the others in the pile of dead bodies.

3.) Rejection is something that when people suffer from it, it can led to some...undesired results. If someone you practically worship rejects you, then you know they just need some convincing that you're the only one for them. Even if it means breaking into their house and taking what's rightfully theirs.

Please PM me if you're interested. I can't wait to work with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom