The young apprentice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illven

Star
My name is Illven, I'm posting this because I got a craving for it and I hope that someone will be willing to rp it with me.

The basic concept is my character is a beautiful busty renowned spellcaster, your character has heard of her, and due to having the potential to learn magic herself wants to learn under her. Your character may be a sexy peasant that left their village to go ask her to train at her tower. They may be a beautiful princess or prince that has formally requested that my character move into the castle to begin tutoring.

Spellcasters in the world are powerful and feared, with the strongest among them practically being gods on the world. Armies and navies cannot move them. Kings and Queens and Emperors hope that no spellcaster takes an ire to them, and pray that they find the favor of one that will protect them.

They tend not to take apprentices often, but your character wants to try.

What I would like to include in the roleplay.
~High smut.
~Large breasts.
~Breast focus
~Breast play
~BDSM
~Hypnotism/Mind control
~Telekinesis.
~Kissing
~Licking
~Sneezing (I'd really like this one, if your character is female maybe your character has allergies, or the presence of magic just causes her to sneeze, if your character is male, my character has allergies.)

Is anyone interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom