There's a Bad Moon on the Rise - F seeking Any!

Status
Not open for further replies.

warwolf

Banned
Banished
Good morning! You all can call me Vic, or Warwolf! Your choice. I just watched Beware the Moon, a look back at An American Werewolf in London, and I'm absolutely dying for some werewolf rp. I love werewolves more than like, anything, and I'd be happy to give most things a try, regarding them!

A quick couple caveats and preferences to add, though:

- I'm really not a big vampire fan, so I'd like to leave Underworld-like plots at the door.
- I'm open to any and all genders of relationships, which includes nonbinary characters of any sort! (With an admitted weakness for cute werewolf lesbians?!)
- Always a sucker for romance, so I'd like to include it, probably as a main focus, but not at the expense of story!
- Generally prefer my werewolves bipedal monsters, I'm not super into beastial forms that just look like huge wolves, my own self.

As for plot goes, I'm open to most anything, from something starting out like American Werewolf, or other werewolves being big bads! While I'm not interested in hunting them down a la Van Helsing (or Underworld, yet again), but I definitely don't mind being on the run from a pack/sire! I'm also open to the idea of a pack being a more safe area for my/our characters, whether we wanna play with ABO dynamics or otherwise!

I play onsite and off, email, google docs, discord or some other IM client, or PMs or threads! Just lemme know what's good for you.

I think that's all -- if you've got any questions, hit me up in a PM and I'd be happy to answer them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom