inny's plot thread! (looking for 1x1s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inny

Planetoid
heyo, inny here! i'm just finding myself starving for roleplays at the moment and i figured that i might as well make a plotting thread to maybe satisfy that need! ah, let me just tell you straight up, i don't do gxg threads. only on a rare occasion when there's a very good plot involved. also, i like to an equal balance of smut and plot, or more plot than smut.

i tend to do bxb threads and if i do a bxg thread, i'll have to be the female in the pairing.

that said, i'd like to note that i'm an advanced roleplayer which means that i strive for over four paragraphs, strive to have good grammar, punctuation, and spelling, and i'd like my roleplaying partner to do the same. i like romance threads, obviously, but i also like adventure threads and apocalyptics threads too. i like to have threads based off of books and songs also so hit me up if you wanna know what books i read but i'll include a list below of some books i'd like to do threads over!

you can check out my character gallery here, where i'll regularly be adding characters!

- the mara dyer trilogy by michelle hodkins
- the raven cycle series by maggie stiefvater
- the shiver series by maggie stiefvater
- the shatter me series by tahereh mafi
- the young elites by marie lu
- hidden and forbidden by kelley armstrong
- wintergirls by laurie halse anderson
- the wicca series by cate tiernan
- black ice by becca fitzpatrick (i'd have the most muse for that)
- the hush hush saga by becca fitzpatrick
- the immortals series by alyson noel
- the rephaim series by paula weston
- the fallen series by lauren kate
- the maximum ride series by james patterson
- into the still blue series by veronica rossi
- crank, burned, perfect, and impulse by ellen hopkins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom