Futa on female gangbang scene

Status
Not open for further replies.

Backstab

Meteorite
Hey all,

I've been lurking here for a while now, getting inspiration and getting to know how things work around here. Although I'm interested in long-term games, I thought it would be best to kick off my first experience here as something short-term.

So, long story short, I'd like to play multiple futa characters with my partner playing one or two female characters.

Yes:
3+ penetration
Cum
Spanking
Dub-con/Pseudo-con or non-con to con*
Dominance/submission
Female writing partners
Threads or PMs (threads preferred)

*Basically something where your character gets perverse enjoyment out of what is going on, whether she is able to admit it or not.

No:
Sappy romance
Vanilla sex
Scat
Bimbos
Male writing partners
Lack of reference images
Lack of backstory (don't worry, we can work that out via PMs)
Emails or IMs

Potential fandoms, since that is often an easy way to get things kicked off. These are all characters that I'd like to see my partner play, whereas I'm willing to play pretty much any other characters from the setting:

Mass Effect - Miranda, Fem Shep, Ashley
Overwatch - Tracer, Widowmaker, Mercy
Marvel - Psylocke, Black Widow, Shadowcat
Marvel cinematic universe - Black Widow, Maria Hill

I'm also open to modern/non-fantasy stories, but for those I prefer character reference images based on RL people.

Anyway, send me a PM if any of this interests you, but please pay attention to the yes/nos before contacting. If just the basic scenario interests you, but you'd like to talk about another setting, feel free to ask.

I had to take some unexpected time away, but back now and hoping to start one of these stories. For now, I'm only interested in playing in threads, but details can be hashed out by PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom