"You're a long way from home, white girl..." - a country girl all alone in the ghetto

Status
Not open for further replies.

danielle_h35

Banned
Banished
When I say "country", I'm more or less speaking about an overall outlook on life, personality, and everyday attire :) I suppose taste in music could be on there as well?

Anyway, what I'm looking for is somebody willing to play out a general plot line involving a wannabe country girl who's lost in enemy territory, so to speak. For example, a more seedy part of the big city, or as the subject line implies, a ghetto. Maybe her car breaks down or maybe she just takes a wrong turn and ends up with no idea where she is. In any case, having no choice but to get out and ask for help is what I had in mind for starting off the plot. Your character could be a local who is pretending to be helpful only so far as it takes to get my character into a situation where obedience is the only way out. Your character could also take a more direct approach and simply corner my character and make his move, and I would simply be too intimidated to try and stop him. If seduction is your preference, then I might have to switch the plot entirely. So just say so if it is :)

In the end, whatever route your character decides to take, my character would be unable to stop him and by the time I could think of a way to do it, I'm so lost in the best sex of my life that trying to stop it is the furthest thing from my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom