Looking for FxM, romance (details inside) [UPDATE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grimm666

Miguel's Bestie
This is my first time looking for anything with me playing as a female character on this site so, let's get this going!

M/C (my character) is a princess of a well known kingdom which is ruled by her father, the king. The only thing is that he's a very large dragon (roughly standing about 10ft tall when he's sitting) and she's a half dragon.

Y/C (your character) is a guard of the kingdom, more or less the princess' personal guard and has been since he turned 18 (he'll be 2 years older than her). He's always liked her but, he's never had the courage to tell her.

Not until he has to go and help to rescue her from an enemy kingdom.

---

I'm willing to rp via the following methods:

-discord (I can make a server for us)
-email
-titanpad
-thread on here (I can't promise anything with this)

I'm not perfect and can't promise lengthy replies at all times nor can I promise replies on a daily basis due to work and health concerns. I don't get on here on a daily basis which is why I prefer to rp via one of the other 3 methods (titanpad doesn't offer an app or anything so that might be a bit difficult as well). My grammar isn't always going to be perfect and I don't expect for yours to be either but, please make it so I can understand what you're writing.

NOTE:
This is not the only plot I'm willing to do but, it is the main one I want. If you don't want to do that plot, here's a list of some pairings I'm willing to do:

Teacher x Student (college)
Neighbors
Best friends
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human

You can suggest some other pairings as long as they fall into the M x F category AND it's with Y/C being the male.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom