sweet enough to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarmilk

Moon
okay so hopefully i'm able to convince some of you to write with me after you read this.
but nonetheless hi, nice to meet you, and please be optimistic and give me a chance. :)

any who, i usually write para to multi. though i tend to match my partner. i'm a firm believer of quality over quantity. i write in third person,
and only through pm's. i'm super nice and shy and will be very good to you. i'm not picky at all, very open minded,
and enjoy making my partner happy through compromise/brainstorming. you respect me, i'll respect you.

i'm a total softy for anything baby girl/daddy related. doesn't have to be incest, but if it is, i'm into that too. pet play, bdsm,
and anything of the sort is more than welcomed. i love all things kinky and pushing the boundaries. from tentacles to anthros to the supernatural.
i want dirty and wonderfully filthy. i'm greedygreedygreedy so please smother me.

kinks: spanking, biting, hair pulling, handcuffs, orgasm denial, dirty talk, oral, anal, squirting, facials, praise.

limits: scat, vore, torture, fisting, death.

have any questions? ask away, lovelies! i'm oh so excited to start writing with you~

i've been bad and stayed away for a while. ; w ; apologies to anyone i had been talking with~

anywhoooo, play with me? n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom