Craving Incest

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Broomhandle45

So I get this urge every so often, and I thought I'd explore it on here, before I get into what I'd like to do, here's what I wouldn't like to do:

• It's not going to be some creepy thing, this will be a natural and consensual extension of whatever relationship they already have. The weirdness of it being incest is pretty much enough for me, really.
  • It's not going to be the 'pervert brother finally fucks his sister/aunt/mother/whatever after her getting turned on watching his brother sniff her soiled panties or whatever it is people are into these days.
  • I do not sub, I dom. Or we can just cut that whole dynamic out entirely and just play people who enjoy sex, that works too.
  • I am open to M/F and F/F.
  • I am going to reiterate this one last time for people who don't like reading good: Your character will not be the creepy pervert who fucks his family member Being a pervert is one thing but being a creepy one is entirely another. As I stated above, it will actually be something both parties would LIKE to do. I'm leaning more for playful/lighthearted/romantic-ish sort of things instead of some dark, twisted deal. Don't complicate sex, people, even taboo sex.

So, what am I going to do?

First, my flist: https://www.f-list.net/c/broom/

I can play Aunts, Mothers, Sisters, Cousins...I'm willing to multiple, depending on the scenario presented. Doesn't really need to be modern, could be anything really. Although I'd assume modern would be the go to. I have a few ideas offhand...I generally lean to drawn art for pictures but I do have some real ones floating around.

I can do email, discord or threads. And I don't entirely care if the roleplay goes on longer if the plot or scenario warrants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom