Groupie transformation one-shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is a one-shot scene I'd love to play out with someone who is a big fan of transformation and pregnancy scenes. It could even deal with gender bending if anyone is interested in that as well.

Basically, I'd love to play out a scene where a groupie is attending the show of a band she is absolutely in love with. This young 20-something makes her way backstage at the conclusion of the show, hoping to meet up with the lead singer and see where it leads them.

To her surprise, a roadie sees her and agrees to let her backstage. However, in order to gain access she has to sign a contract, which she all to eagerly signs without reading to meet the singer.

Unfortunately for her, what she doesn't know is the lead singer of the band has a peculiar taste in groupies....he has a massive pregnancy fetish, and under his employment is a roadie who delves in the dark arts. After signing the contract, the groupie finds herself going through a rapid pregnancy, becoming massively pregnant in a manner of minutes and has to waddle into the back stage to meet her "hero" and do what groupies typically do.

Interested? I hope so! I'm open to playing either the groupie or the lead singer...this could also be a gender bending scene, in which a male fan signs a contract to tour with his favorite band for what he thinks is a roadie position...but unfortunately for him he's signing up to be a very pregnant groupie for one of the band members to fuck after each show.

Please PM if interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom