Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

not sure what I'm getting myself into

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladyicee

Moon
Hello, I have had a an odd idea rolling around in my head for about a week and would love to play it out. This is more of a world building thing, I have yet to come up with any significant characters or plot. This may or may not turn into a group rp based on how many like my dumb idea. I want this to be a highly plot heavy story but am not opposed to sex being in it. I have never done anything like this before and I realize I'm probably going to regret it.

Long ago earth nearly met it's demise when a meteor nearly the size of the moon and twice as dense collided with the blue planet. Half of the planet became nearly vaporized and the resulting ash, volcanic activity, earthquakes, tsunamis and subsequent scarcity nearly drove humanity and all other life extinct. What humans didn't die struggled to survive and animals were mostly left to fend for themselves. Governments collapsed and the meteor caused massive amounts of land to emerge from the oceans, break up and completely change the continents. There were no specific countries and cultures were all but abandoned in effort to survive. After 50 years humans began to notice strange things happening to children and animals. They were mutating, at first it was just strange abilities and isolated events in children or random mutations in animals. It was a long 150 years before the ash began to settle and anyone could see the sky. No one could have predicted there would now be two moons in earths sky. The meteor had some strange properties that had begun changing everything, there was less gravity, the atmosphere was more oxygen rich, trees were bigger, gems and crystals grew out of the ground like trees, there was more rain but less intense storms, higher humidity and even large floating islands held up by some strong magnetic force. You would think the meteor hitting earth would cause less biodiversity but for some reason by the time another 300 years had passed sense the sky cleared By then there were no more 'normal' humans left and animals were evolving at a rapid pace. Even what was considered a normal house cat 500 years ago was completely different.

Humans never restarted government or used currency or mass production. People can live in vast floating sky/ocean cities, sprawing town carved out of giant trees/exposed roots, Old world ruins repourpoused into cities, vast underground cavern systems, cities or towns on floating islands. Every one is self governed, every one does something to pitch in, weather that is hand crafting items to give out in the markets, growing food stocks, hunting, fishing, salvaging old world ruins, designing houses, trading goods between cities or anything between. The exposure to the meteor made mankind able to use more of their brains, resulting in them being smarter and higher levels of oxygen made circulation better, they have higher stamina and are generally happy, mental illness, birth defects, sickness and cancer are either nonexistent or can be cured with a bevy of new herbs that mutated from old world plants. Crime is a rarity and dealt with swiftly, after proven guilty, the punishment is decided by the individual(s) wronged. Any one is free to do what they want, travel where they want and be who ever they want. All humans have special abilities and very by individual. Each person power is as unique as their finger print
Animals in this rp/story can be just about anything you can imagine and can even have vastly different variation and sub-species.
As can humans and their abilities. Please limit those abilities to one major and one minor power as to not overpower your character. The only limitation of this rp is your imagination.
2ca61eaaeb39c4e8b54c12547c194029.jpg

ed394c184842000174e50e11e365713b.jpg

e7b0eef5c0333db74fdd760cac73d3f6.jpg

ece1a4b6f8873783265259007843d9b9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom