Searching for M x F for role plays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I am back after a year. Whew , long time I know. However I am back for good , and currently active and trying to adjust to this site again after being on Facebook. But anyways, I have a few role plays that have caught my attention and thought I would do it out in the open expending my horizons. If by any chance anyone is interested , please comment or message me :D

First plot idea { Triggers}, gore ,smut , violence, abuse dark themes} I am looking for a male to be a domant to my character. Everyone I have seen , had interested me in to trying it. Setting will be modern time. Your character is just moving in next door , unaware of my character. After they start to meet , they begin to be come good friends. After one night , she was having bad day. Coming to a conclusion starts to drink. mu character will go over and knock your door , and in hoping to have him as friend being there for her. As he lets her in , that's when the night mare begins. He would kidnap her and keep her hostage.~

Second plot idea ~ I have had this muse idea for a very long time. In hoping someone had seen teen wolf. I would like a male to partake in being stiles , the void. My character has been going though a lot and now void is after her and feeds on fear and pain. Yes this plot is short , if you can do this but have more ideas please don't hesitate to message me.

Third idea ~ Ever since my character was 5 , there has been a figure / darkness following her. He is the reason why her parents are dead. Finally one day, he comes out. He would appear but no one else can see him. Being who he is , he wants to take my character soul. This can go in any way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom