Simple fandom search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liva

Planetoid
Looking for a few people to create new rps with !

I will make this simple, if you read through my search and have questions don't hesitate to ask.

Note that I am ONLY looking for fandom rps with canon x oc pairings. I can do canon x canon and oc x oc in a fandom setting if we double.

About me

• I usually write between 1-4 paragraphs; usually it depends on what I am given to work with.
• I double and love to play more than one character
• Plots with more than just smut to them; I like romance, angst, drama and a lot of other things. I do enjoy smut, but I like a good plot as well.
• Grammar. English is not my first language and I don't demand perfect grammar, but I would like to be able to read your responses ^^
• I write in third person, but can be convinced to do first person.
• MxF, MxM, FxF and different genders.
• Canon x OC pairings. I will play a canon for you and you play a canon for me in return.
• I enjoy both AUs and Canon settings. Or AU ideas in canon settings.
• I prefer to rp over PM. If I feel comfortable enough with you, we can take the rp or OOC talk to skype.
• I respect your personal life and hope you will do the same for me.
• I do enjoy a lot of things, but do ask me, I am open minded and will answer your questions the best I can.

Partner I am looking for
• I would like you to be over the age of 18, since the rps can contain mature material.
• Be nice and talk to me, I don’t mind being corrected if I am out of character when playing a canon.
• Plot with me and ooc chatter, I love that!
• If you want to ditch the rp, I hope you will tell me, but I am ditch friendly.

Fandoms!

Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin Craving!!! AU and canon-verse!!
Looking for: Levi

I can play: Erwin, Jean, Reiner, Bertolt, Eren, Armin, Hanji, Mikasa, Sasha

Durarara
Looking for: Izaya, Chikage

Can play: Shizuo, Shinra, Celty, Kida, Masaomi, Chikage

Seven Deadly Sins/Nanatsu no Taizai
Looking for: Meliodas, Gowther

Can play: Ban, Meliodas, King, Gowther, Gilthunder, Diane, Elizabeth, Hauser

Other:
- Nanbaka

PM me if you're interested !​

Status