Uni's search thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I'm unicorn cupcakes! I'm looking for new stories to get into and enjoy. Firstly, i suppose i should introduce myself. I've been an avid role player for many many years. I even spent some time here on bluemoon some time ago under a different name. Now though it's time to get back online and make a new start with a new name and new stories!

I like the believe i'm fairly literate. I wouldn't put myself at the top of the bar but i can certainly write a solid few paragraphs, form coherent sentences and describe a fairly decent setting. I am looking for someone who can match. I write strictly third person and favor the female role.

I'm open to just about any setting, though i'm generally wary of anything sci-fi or futuristic as it's not a strong suit of mine, but if the story catches my eye i'll give it a shot for sure. I prefer modern or medieval settings, either with a realistic story, or a fantastical one. (Fantasy is arguably my strongest forte)

A few classic pairings i would be happy to start up. The first of each pair is my preferred role. Smile

Student/professor
Student/student
Daughter/father
Daughter/step father
Niece/uncle
Niece/aunt
Sister/older brother
Sister/step brother
Sister/sister
Patient/psychologist (asylum)
Patient/doctor
Patient/OBGYN
Daughter/father's best friend
Daughter/father's boss
Model/photographer
Kidnappee/kidnapper
House wife/ family dog/ stray
Human/angel
Human/demon (really any variation of angel/demon/human)
Human/werewolf
Human/wolf (highly intelligent maybe? Capable of communication at least)
Slave/master

Maid/prince
Maid/king
Maid/queen
Maid/princess
Queen/knight
Princess/knight
Princess/robin hood style thief
Princess/kidnapper
Princess/dragon/wizard
Queen/dragon/wizard

If you have a pairing you like but it's not listed, send me a PM! Just because i haven't listed it here doesn't mean I'm not interested!

Fandoms:

Harry potter
GoT
LoTR
Fable
Pokemon

Other ideas:
Been pondering the possibility of taking some old cartoons/shows and aging then up to play with the characters. A few examples:

Hey Arnold
Scooby doo
Grimm adventures
Rugrats

Small list of kinks:
Con
Non-con
Vaginal pen.
Anal pen.
2 partners
3+ partners
Breast play
Anal play
Vaginal play
Virgin
Non-virgin
Age play
Beastiality
Toys
BDSM

F-list: I DO have an updated F-list. Unfortunately i am strictly on my phone right now and it will not allow me to copy over a proper link. If you wish to see my list go to F-list and search Unicorn Cupcake. I apologize for the inconvenience.

Well that's all for now folks. I'll update as time wears on. Smile I look forward to hearing from you lovlies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom