Fandoms, Originals, I got it All. <3 (Craving GOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artificial Sugar

Sweet, but Fake.
Don't comment here, please. PM me. I'm trying to keep this thread clean.

About me

Hello. I'm Sugar. Call me Sugar. Or trash. Whatever.
I'm 23, and I'm a female. I like to role play fandoms because I'm trash.
I role play in the third person, and I can write as much or as little as you want me to.
I play females, or double. Unless stated otherwise.
Canon x oc is my thing. Doesn't have to be yours. But let's be fair.
I'm usually more active at night.
I live in Washington.

Requirements

Please use third person.
I need someone who will put effort into both characters, not just their character/romantic interest.
Double, or play the male/canon.
Don't lie, bro. If you wanna quit, i'm 100% cool with it. Just lemme know so I'm not bothering you and looking like an ass.
Please be willing to do canon x oc male x female for me. We can double and do whatever you want for your pairing.
Have decent spelling and grammar.
Talk to me OOC. Let's be friends.
If you've read all this, lemme know by using the word "sugar" in your PM somewhere.

Fandoms
If there is a * next to something, I haven't finished it.

Legend of Korra*
Harry Potter
Dragon Age
Pokemon
Attack on Titan*
Naruto*
Bleach*
Ouran High School Host Club
Nana
Hunger Games
Marvel
Death Note
RWBY
The Walking Dead
Game of Thrones*
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Sailor Moon*
Yuri! On Ice
Voltron*
Killing Stalking
Persona
My Hero Academia

Original plots & pairings

Brother/Sister
I have like 6 ideas for this.

Geisha/Samurai
My character is an a new but popular Geisha, who is set to marry a man after she retires, a man who she doesn't like, who doesn't like her. Your character would be a samurai who's lord often has geisha to entertain himself and his men, so my character is often around yours. They have an instant attraction, but of course, there are plenty of issues with the match.

Murderer/Next Victim
Your character is my character's boss. She's been working for him for a year or so, and he's infatuated with her, though he doesn't show it, of course. He's been hatching a plan to make her his next victim, but plans change when she begins getting stalked by a customer, and your character has to "take care" of him. My character happens upon yours while he's cleaning up, and instead of being terrified and running or begging for her life, she asks if she can join in on his little hobby.

Stalker/Victim
My character is a stalker, stalking your character specifically. She met him in high school, but now they're in college, and she's become quite infatuated with him. She eventually finds out where he lives, and enters his home while he's gone. Unfortunately for her, he's actually a serial killer, and she finds a woman in his basement tied up and beaten. He comes home while my character is trying to help the woman, and from there, things obviously don't go well for my character, because she can't just be let go...

(This is the plot for KS, but this would be OC's.)

Mage/Templar
Kidnapper/Victim
Cheater/Spouse
Boss/Employee
Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby

Kinks/Sex/Ect
I like my sex scenes to be detailed. I don't like fading to black. If you do, then maybe we won't work out. I prefer my men to be dominate, and I like things rough and harsh. A few of my favorite kinks are listed below:

Hair pulling
Being restrained
Rough fucking
Biting
Possessiveness/Jealousy
Leaving marks

If you want to know more, please look at my kink list: https://houseeros.com/kinks/display.php?id=9724​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom