i wear animal onesies » ray's request thread (writing samples) 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guppy

Meteorite
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

tumblr_nzk0p9faTX1r7cs05o5_r1_500.png

tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o6_r1_500.png

SKINS; EMILY x NAOMI. ୨୧
Emily licked her lips and stared at Naomi. She was holding her breath, waiting for the exhale of Namoi as her cue to start breathing as well. But it didn't happen, it never came. Instead of a breath Naomi's lips came crashing down on hers and once again everything she felt and kept bottled inside was at the surface. Emily reached up to Naomi's face and gently cupped her cheek while her other hand instinctively reached for her hair. I love you, I love you, I love you, came the words screaming inside her. Which each kiss and she could feel herself coming more and more unbound. Naomi finally pulled away and stared at her, both of them breathless, both of them speechless.

"Well, say something." Emily gave a wry smile and swallowed, still trying to catch her breath. The only response she could think of was, "Well you know me, I'm all for experiments." Emily smiled to herself at the smile she saw cross Naomi's face before her lips came crashing down on hers again. But this time Emily didn't want to stop, she wouldn't let her. The two girls pulled away briefly to take their tops off before Emily quickly went back to her lips, quickly kissing her before making her way to Naomi's neck. She took the small gasp that exited Naomi as her cue to continue and started kissing down more as her hand slowly made its way up her back.

FINAL FANTASY; TIFA x CLOUD. ୨୧
Pursed lips hid a question on the tip of her tongue. Are you alright? It resounded in her mind, she thought she heard herself say it for a second. The silence continued forward, however, from his direction it seemed normal. He spared few words at times, yet made each one count to her. In this case though… Would he have answered such a question? She chose not to say anything, and moved closer at the somewhat shaky hand seen from her eyes.

Tifa placed the vegetables on the cutting board and considered her options. Mental illness came with other problems along with it, usually it tended to be the premise of much. Screaming, cutting, crying, running. Amazing how much information one could find on certain subjects, like personal experiences. So much came with it, yet asking him to perhaps not do the simple task of cutting up vegetables might make him wary of her, like she believed him incapable. And that wasn’t true.

A small hand came over his slowly. His hands were so much bigger than hers! But the tips of her thumbs went against his palms, over-compassing and helping him to maneuver the knife. “In two cuts. Like this.” Would he let her show him how to do it this way? She could show him easily enough by taking the knife. But rather than do it that way, Tifa wanted to see if he would… Let her guide him through it.

tumblr_nzl4g73bvE1r7cs05o5_r1_500.png

OC HUMAN; MODERN SETTING. ୨୧
"...t did you see this? Kat are you even listening?" Kat looked up from her phone only to see her mom staring at her intently. The look on her mom's face told her everything she needed to know and with a small sigh she slumped down in her seat, already preparing for the lecture she was about to receive. "No, sorry." Almost immediately a loud, disappointed sigh came from her mom, "You never listen to anything I have to say. Are you reading for your exams at all? Have you even studied a single thing?" Kat shook her head. Another sigh. "I just don't know what I'm supposed to do with you honestly. You don't seem like you care about anything. Your brother was never like this." "Well maybe if you hadn't been like this he wouldn't have left and he'd come and visit more." She knew the second she had finished the sentence she had said something wrong. She didn't mean to say it, it just kind of... happened. Kat watched as several emotions flitted across her mom's face, finally resting on nothing but hurt. Quietly, she got up and left the living room. "I'm sorry!" Kat called out after her.

Kat could feel the heat rising in her body as she

OC HUMAN; HISTORICAL SETTING. ୨୧
sdfafs

text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here text here[/align]

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom