F/Femboy or Shemale Ideas (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXRyuJunkieXx

Supernova
This is something I've been wanting to try for a while and I've finally come up with a couple ideas to do. I'm looking for someone to play as the femboy or trap for these ideas. All I ask is that you at least reply two to three times a week and let me know if you want to quit the roleplay.

1. The first idea I have was inspired by this NSFW pic. My character would be a female ghost while you character is trying to exorcist said ghost. Of course he ends up failing and is subjected to being teased and tortured by the ghost. He's in in for a long night. This roleplay will contain bondage, edging, penis milking, orgasm denial, forced orgasms, tickling, maybe rape.

2.Your character is an adventurer that's lost deep in the jungle or forest. You come across what looks like a giant flower but instead is an Alraune. She takes quite an interest in you and decides to keep you as he new plaything. This roleplay will contain bondage, tentacles, monster girl, edging, orgasm denial, tickle torture maybe, penis milking, forced orgasm, anal sex, rape, mind break.

3. Your character is a thief that broke into my house. What he doesn't know is that the owner likes to capture and sell young feminine looking guys in the black market. When you eventually get captured the owner decides to keep you for herself. She'll turn you an obedient pet. This roleplay will contain bondage, tickle torture, edging, orgasm denial, penis milking, Anal sex, rape, nipple play, mind break.

4. Got this idea based on this pic. Your character is an amazon shemale warrior who tries to kill of this evil demon/monster. Of course she fails, though instead of killing you the demon/monster decides to keep you as a playtoy in which she teaches you as lesson. This roleplay will contain bondage, edging, orgasm denial, tickle torture, tentacles, penis milking, and some light foot play.

Well those are the ideas I have at the moment. I'll edit this if I have anymore. So if you're interested either reply here or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom