PM me for FxM or FxFuta (fixed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Here I am

Meteorite
I'm looking for a man or endowed woman who likes having a girl (aged 15 to 18) all to themselves. I have a lot of kinks, and like to have at least one of them in my roleplays.

I'm literate and will never write less than a paragraph unless it's necessary, and I expect the same from my partners.

WARNING: I DO NOT play slutty girls. Horny sure, desperate - yes. But I will not come onto you, beg for sex, any of that unless you MAKE me.

Things I need in an RP with you

Large members - If you roleplay with me I want a lot to work with. At LEAST 11 inches, but at MOST 20 inches. 11 to 20.

Dominant partners - "Oh I really shouldn't. No, it's not right. No I can't." If you say these than go somewhere else. "You're mine. Get used to this. Do what I say, bitch." If you say THIS then nice to meet you.
Things I want from you
Drama - Forcing me to cuck my boyfriend, blackmailing me to service you in secret, bringing me to your house for a class assignment and tying me up.
I DON'T want "Hey you know like we should fuck lol."
I DON'T want (I really want her but unless she really puts out I won't do anything.)
I DO want "Suck my dick or your boyfriend's eye's going to be black"
I DO want "Don't want those nudes out? Well put on this choker and meet your daddy's cock"
I DO want (Fuck this, I'm not going to let a pretty piece of ass get away.)

Bestiality - Is an option. I've done some things myself when I was young and stupid involving a horse one time I was at a friend's ranch one night, and though I'd never do it again, the thought always riles me up. Animal must be dominant as well.

Excessive semen/cum inflation - I like the idea of so much cum I look pregnant, or shooting so much cum in me it's like chugging a gallon of milk. Not realistic but fun and kinky. Make a mess of me!

Incest - It's an option, but it's stale without a lot of spice. The taboo of incest is barely taboo with how popular it is.

Things I don't want

romance (unless somehow you're that good)

looping
"Beg for it"
"PLEASE!"
"Beg for it more"
"no."

small posts - I will just tell you that it isn't enough. If you get butthurt about it that is your problem.

Scat - gross

RE: PM me for FxM or FxFuta

Hi there! Welcome to BMR!

I thought I'd let you know that you have your PM's turned off! Maybe you haven't activate your E-mail or something? Whatever the case, I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go through so I thought I'd let you know so you weren't sitting around waiting for PM's that couldn't come through!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom