Largely looking for Lecherous Lawbreakers MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet.Bianca

Meteorite
Hello there!

I'm looking for some 1x1 RPs, and i'd prefer them to be over PMs.

I tend to mirror length, up to a maximum of 4-5 paragraphs. I'm not a grammar nazi or anything. Just your best effort and at least a paragraph and we're good. :)

I have a few plots i am really craving that I'll list below. In general, I'm looking for dubcon, or noncon.

My favourite kind of original roleplay is an original superhero universe, and that's what both of the plots I'm going to list revolve around. Let me know if there's a plot you have in mind that you think i might like!

Plot One: Villain/Hero's Civilian Identity
YC has just lost a fight against the heroine he fights the most and hates the most. Hurting and sour and looking for something to make him feel less weak, he sees a civilian that kind of resembles the heroine, and decides to rape her. It's more satisfying then he thought it might be, and he comes back to get more over and over again. Weirdly, he also starts doing better in fights against the heroine. And she is desperate to make sure he doesn't find out.

Plot Two: Villain/Hero Long-lasting Effects
YC wins a fight against the heroine, and to the victor goes the spoils. He rapes her and then never sees her again.

What he does see, a few months later, when committing a crime in a different city, is a startlingly similar woman with a big, rounded belly who won't meet his eyes.

There are a few things that are hard Nos for me: feet, infantilization, vore, snuff, scat, feederism. Anything else, just ask and we can talk about it!

I'm also a big old Homestuck, even now. My favourite ship is Psiioniic/Condesce, and I will play either side of that relationship. It's about the only time I'll play a dude, or be the dominant role. (if you're interested in either role, let me know. I'd love to do something where Psii gets revenge, or Condy uses her battery as a toy.)

If you're interested, just send me a PM. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom