Naruto - Getting Kurama Tail (Koibito & BadBoyBach)

Koibito

Star
Once again it happened this night, a dream that had been reoccurring nightly for about a month now for Naruto Uzumaki. It was vague, abstract, but always consisted of a certain figure, a woman of sorts who seemed to be familiar, close, yet so distant and unknown at the same time. It was always so frightening somehow, as if the woman or the unrecognizable concepts around her were a nightmare even though the woman seemed beautiful. Either way it always ended the same, with Naruto waking in a shock and a cold sweat.

There was a bit of another, more odd effect, however; each time, much like this morning, Naruto would wake panting and sweating as always, but he would also awake to a rather intense, unnaturally hard erection. It started like a man's average morning affliction when the dreams started, but at this point it seemed strange - the morning erections were intense, so straining that Naruto could barely move in the mornings until it was taken care of, and this morning again was no different.

The blonde haired boy woke in his normal night wear of pajamas and a loose shirt, once again he did so panting, sweating, and trying to calm down after the disturbing dreams. Once Naruto caught his breath he sighed as he looked to notice the intense arousal in his pajamas, wincing softly at how strained the hardness was. Slowly reaching a hand down to touch it, this time a soft graze was all it took to make the sixteen year old flinch and grit his teeth in pleasure. It was worse than it had ever been, he was throbbing and stiff with no room to move it even, and knowing he couldn't get on with his day if this persisted, he wrapped his fingers around his member and slowly began stroking it. With such sensitivity, it only took a few pumps before Naruto shot a rather plentiful load, groaning lightly as he did so before he tried to calm down and he hurried to shower.

Problem was, he was still hard. It wasn't as bad as before but this was a continuing affliction throughout part of the day because of these dreams. Not only that, but he felt his own Chakra stirring in tune with this arousal, it was an intense and heated feeling, not necessarily that great of one when trying to calm down and having nothing to solve it save masturbation. Naruto took a cold shower and tried to calm but by the time he was done, he only felt it more so.

Stepping out wearing nothing, towel over his neck, Naruto grumbled and as he stepped out of the bathroom the feeling of Chakra swirling in him started to build up. It concentrated, heated, condensed, all without him doing so; it was a familiar feeling once he thought about it... It was the Chakra that wasn't his. It began pooling with the same feeling as if a Jutsu was being created, much like when Naruto began to spawn clones, only a bit more than that.

'Kyuubi..' thought Naruto as he recognized the source of the Chakra.

Could that be it? Was the Kyuubi messing with him somehow, moving his Chakra to mess with Naruto's? It didn't make sense however, the Fox was no longer at odds with Naruto and without the usual need to escape that Kyuubi had not long ago there was no reason for some sort of trickery. Perhaps an outside force stirred the Fox's Chakra... But there was only one way to find out.

Still nude and hard, Naruto sat upon his bed and closed his eyes. He kept still and took a breath as he focused inward on himself instead of outward as he did when absorbing Nature Chakra. The boy focused and concentrated until his consciousness slipped as if he were falling asleep until he finally opened his eyes to see a new scenery.

The place was dark and as always he was standing upon a ground in about an inch of water, clear but illuminated dimly yellow in a relatively dark space. Long ago a cage separated the two beings and more recently, red archways bound the fox in a boxed formation. Now that they had become friends, the red archways, still necessary since the two were bound, were expanded around this inner world and could be seen in the distance with now Naruto inside, usually with the fox, both of equal freedoms inside - it was Naruto's mind, but something was off... Naruto couldn't see the Kyuubi! He was hidden or gone, Naruto looked around and for the moment it looked empty, either that or shrouded.

But all of a sudden naruto felt his chakra on the fritz again, swirling up emotions inside of his bodysnd within his mind he heard kurama's voice , or maybe a slightly feminine version of it but it was definetly kurama's.
As he closed his eyes to pinpoint the location of the sound, he felt a presence aeound him but everytime he tried to open his eyes the presence vanished .
But on the 3rd time he saw a female figure where the voice was emitting "oh? Is my little shinobi finally able to see me?" Said the figure in a sultury voice ...

Thats when naruto found out that kurama was using some sort of shapeshifting jutsu to create a female body for himself...
and a nice one to be fair, hell it was the best one naruto had ever seen , and those breast kept his gaze fixated upon them .

"I see you're rather fond of this new body , good, that will make my task alot easier for me , you see every few hundred years urges start to form within me and i managed to suppress them somehow within the confinements of the seal but now im out and i can't suppress them any longer.
Thats where you come in my little shinobi , since my chakra is linked with yours, i'm gonna use your body to satisfy my sexual urges ."

"You've got to be joking , there's no way i'm gonna help you wreck my reputation by using me as a sextoy for your perverted urges "
But before naruto could continue , kurama weeved some signs " i know you're not gonna join me willingly so inprepared a little surprise to "convince" you .
Then a pair of hands wrapped around naruto from behind , it was another kurama bit this one seemed to be a clone as it held naruto's arms while the other kurama walked over to him swaying her hips seductively till it arrived at naruto and they both staryed carressing him.

Naruto looked around frantically as he heard a rather rough, domineering, but still feminine voice. No one was around and he could barely even feel the Kyuubi's Chakra. He still could, it was as normal a feeling as his own arm to him, but it was as if that arm were scattered and stretched all over the place so thinly it didn't even appear to be there, even though he still knew it was.

That feeling didn't last long however as the feeling started to become heavy before it pooled in front of him and a new figure appeared, a feminine figure. She was tall and busty to say the least, an amazonian of a woman who's shape kept his deep blue eyes fixed on her ample chest as they tried to take in every last detail of her. What's more, in his mind suddenly Naruto was completely nude and the intense erection from his cock standing at about nine inches stiff revealed entirely the reaction her form was gaining from him.

And then he heard her intentions.

"K-Kurama?!" Naruto exclaimed in ungraceful shock.

"You've got to be joking , there's no way i'm gonna help you wreck my reputation by using me as a sextoy for your perverted urges!" He barked at the Fox, as loud and uppity as ever.

Just then however, as a cloud of smoke exploded from behind him a pair of arms reached through it and gently draped around him. Thing was, they were so strong that even though they merely dangled over his shoulders, even with his own strength any attempt to move simply did not budge those limp arms, as if they were made of stone or steel.

"Wait... Wait what are you-?!" His eyes widened as they locked on her wide, swaying hips coming towards him, standing before him as the other pressed against his back, the two starting to caress him.

"Tsk tsk tsk" says kurama as she beging caressing his body
"You don't think i actually need your permission for that my dear naruto, no, on the contrary, i think its your duty."
Kurama started rubbing naruto's pecks gently as the other hands followed kurama's lead on other parts of the body "you see i was always there for you when you needed me , you can't argue eith that and now that i need your help with my "situation" you immediatly turn me down , well thats not gonna happen , after all i have many many ways of convincing you"

"Bullshit thats not the s-mmmm"
Thats all naruto managed to say as kurama's tongue invaded his mouth and assumed its dominance over naruto's , then different hands started rubbing on his nipples while 4 more were fixated on his balls and hardened member .
They felt good ... really good... especially since with each touch , a swirl of hot chakra condensed in that area which magnified the pleasure .

"Oh i'm sorry you were saying something? No? Good... looks like i'll be keeping my heavy artillery for other more difficult times" she says as she leans forward and draws a lick from his mouth all the way down to his now aching cock and with just one flick of her tongue naruto groans heavily as if he needed this for years .
"Ohhh poor baby, how long has it been?"says kurama mockingly

"There shiuld be plenty of shinobi girls here to satisfy you daily , but no matter , as soon as i'm finished here we'll make sure to use them all so that you make up for lost time"
Then she smirks " maybe we'll go ahead and start with that crush of yours sakura "
The moment naruto heard that name he had a dual reaction , first his cock somehow grew harder and his eyes widened as he started pullimg harder trying to get loose but all of this was in vain as kurama wrapped her lips around the tip of naruto's cock and all resistance froze for a moment.

Naruto's youthful body was lean and taut, without an ounce of body fat which showed off the tone of his muscles. His skin was fair and currently flushed from the intense arousal forcefully coursing through him. The Fox explained her plight and Naruto gritted his teeth as she tried to guilt him into helping her - she deserved it after all she had done for him, as it were.

"Bullshit thats not the s-mmmm!" Naruto's eyes widened as Kurama's clashed with his powerfully, her tongue forcing it's way into his mouth as her hands pressed at his tight pectorals. The Kyuubi's tongue wrestled Naruto's easily, the muscle as strong as the rest of her that effortlessly held him in place. At the same time, the clone Kurama's hands toyed with his nipples. The feeling on it's own was weird but the red hot condensed Chakra that swirled around where she touched seared his nerves with unwilling pleasure, and a single touch from her anywhere... it felt amazing.

Breaking the kiss, all Naruto could do was grit his teeth in frustration as her tongue trailed down from his mouth, down his thin neck and taut chest, over his tight abs and blonde pubis, and finally down to his nine inch member, pulsing and twitching with stiff arousal as it swelled with anticipation.

One flick of her strong, hot tongue caused Naruto's whole body to tense up as he heavily panted in response, both from her hot demonic mouth and the inferno of pleasing Chakra invisibly pouring from it.

"Sh-shut up..." Naruto grunted as Kurama teased him for such sensitivity.

It was then that she mentioned Sakura. Naruto's cock instantly hardened at the mention of her, just what was it the Fox was planning to do?! He tried to struggle but once more even though it was mere flesh that held him it was like struggling against steel, she wouldn't budge. And once the searing hot feeling of her lips wrapped around the tip, Naruto froze, a shiver shooting up his spine at the sudden, unimaginable pleasure.

With every stroke and suck , kurama was getting more relentless, faster and more sexual...
It was as if she was feeding from naruto's moans of pleasure , but that wasn't enough , she needed more and as she started taking his length within her throat , she could feel him giving in ... sliwly but surely he was gonna do her bidding .
All its gonna take is an orgasm or two to totally break his spirit...

She teased him evem more by stopping the succulent blowjob to talk to him , which he thought was a way to relax and focus again but she immediatly replaced her succions with strokes from her strong hands that felt like she was gripping him with the tightest pussy ever ...

"Listen to me naruto , i know tou have a thing for sakura , after all your cock twitched like crazy when i mentionned her earlier ... i want her to be the first victim , to fall prey to our sexual prey ... i want tou to fuck her hard , make her cum as many times as you need to het all that sexual chakra flowing from her body to mine ...:.

And everytime she felt naruto try to resist or fight back , she stroked him harder to make him submit once again ... she continued saying " not that you have a choice in the matter since me pleasuring tou will eventually turn you into my little sexual annihalator , even if you like it or not .
Kurama could tell that naruto was on the verge of an earth shattering orgasm which will either break him completly or drain him enough to stop resisting her.

"Thats it, you're gonna be mine soon and as soon as i drain you , we're going out to find our first victim and fuck her brains out "
Then leaning to his ear she whispers " and if you ever think about trying to resist or oppose me , i have an ace up my sleeve that will make tou submit to me no matter what you do."

It was too amazing, this blowjob just wasn't human! It felt as if his nerves were aflame with pleasure, the hot feeling searing into him like fire. It was out of the frying pan and into the oven however as soon as he felt her throat give way, swallowing him without a sound as she oh so casually, so expertly deepthroated the young man's cock.

Naruto's dick tensed and twitched, swelling up as his throbbing got faster and faster, he was ready to blow any second!

But it was just then she pulled from his trembling member with a soft 'pop', Naruto panted, his sensitivity going back down yet his arousal intensifying at the teasing of her act. Though his rock hard member didn't have to go without for too long as her fiery hot mouth was replaced with an iron grip. The Kyuubi's smooth hand gripped him like a vice and beat him off lewdly with her saliva slicking up his cock to make it slip easily into her grip that was so strong, it was as if the tightest pussy refused to let go of him.

"S-Sakura... Chan" Naruto repeated as he panted, cock twitching in her hand, "no.. Y-you can't- Ngh!" the spiky haired blond groaned through gritted teeth. There was no way he could resist this, not for long anyway.

It didn't help that Kurama's supposed true form was incredibly sexy. She was tall, incredibly busty, her long orange hair was like fire and her long, fox-like ears and whiskers that matched the detail on his own cheek served as a reminder of the inhuman origin's of this devil of a woman, as did her demonic red eyes and sharpened grin.

As he tried to resist, Kurama beat him off faster, her hand moving at incredible speeds with an impossible grip, his body tensing and twisting at the overwhelming feeling. Each time she spoke Naruto tried his best to resist, but like she said... He didn't have a choice in the matter.

Her hand was too much, Naruto tried to hold back but the warm, tight grip that jerked him off at blurring speeds forced him over the edge into just as she predicted - an earth shattering orgasm.

"Fuck!" Naruto exclaimed. His body tensed in the arms of the clone as the Kyuubi stroked him. His cock swelled up and as Naruto arched his back, the boy's cock exploded. Thick, hot shots of cum burst forth into her hand and out from the other side to land wherever she would have his twitching member aimed. The boy spurted buckets of cum, his body trembling at the incredible force of the unearthly orgasm she had forced upon him. His toes curled and his body limped as finally he finished with one last glorious shot before his body went limp in the other Kurama's arms, his cock twitching hard as her own Chakra refused to let his dick go limp.

"Ahhh... K-Kyuubi..." Naruto grunted, half in defiance, but mostly in a thick moan of pleasure.

Kurama was pleased with naruto's will breaking underneath that massive orgasm but that was not enough , not nearly enough...
In order to completly break him physicly and mentally ,she needed another orgasm pulled out of his poor quivering body , but not just any orgasm, it has to be an even bigger one than before, one that would shatter any resistance left for a while now.

So kurama chooses to edge naruto secveral times , it will make him loose control of his surroundings and more importently it will extract a huge built up orgasm which will definelt knock
Him out for a while.

Kurama slid down to her knees as she rested his aching half limp cock in between her massive melons as she squeezed them together and as soon as she started moving up and down you can see gia manhood get to full atentiom ...again...

But this time it was different... you see naruto was barely resisting , he was very complient but most of all it was because everytime kurama brought him close to an orgasm she's stop and let him rest before going back at it again and again ...
"Poor naruto" smirked kurama "one more orgasm and you're mine...

Naruto could do nothing more than watch, wince, and whine at the intense pleasure Kurama was giving him. As soon as he came, the Kyuubi was at it again, the incredibly tall woman knelt down and cupped her massive tits. Gracefully she slipped them around his half limp dick, the soft, hot feeling of them springing the boy's youthful cock back to life.

They were squeezed around his now stiff dick, the feeling both soft due to her large breasts, but also tight due to the strength of her hold on her own tits. Kurama started moving them up and down, titfucking Naruto with incredible vigor, she pumped and pumped and quickly Naruto's cock began twitching - but as soon as he started to near the edge... She stopped!

Every time Naruto would get close, the demon fox would stop, leaving him wanting and eager before he calmed down enough. Just as soon she would start again, barraging him with those incredible tits as a thin sheen of sweat formed over his tight, young body.

"K-Kurama..." Naruto panted weakly after what seemed like hours of her titty torment, his cock was swollen and red, throbbing hard no matter how close to the edge he was. The blond was ready to blow any second, but Kurama was just not letting him. He was seconds away from breaking, he held fast for now, but at this point it would only take such minor treatment to get him to blow buckets, let alone if she were to suddenly go all out on him. The Kyuubi had Naruto in the palm of her hand - or more accurately the cleavage of her tits, his cock quivering more sensitively than it ever had before.

"Please..." The Ninja begged, sweat beading over his form, dripping from his body into the shallow ankle high water beneath them. Naruto couldn't take anymore, he was achingly hard, he needed to cum now no matter how hard it would break him.

Pleading and begging were two methods naruto never uses and kurama knows this all too well, and yet faced with her overwhelming sexualty they were used again and again by the so-called "hero of the leaf" . Unfortunatly those had the opposite effect on kurama who increased her sexual attacks the more naruto begs...

She's been edging him for hours on end , his cock grew to an unprecidented size due to all the edging and teasing, but kurama was not done yet, you see as fun as this is turning out to be , the ultimate goal was to break naruto's will and by the looks of it it won't be long now, in fact it seems as if naruto might have passed his limits...

The meer thought of that made kurama's pussy wet , so she licked her lips in anticipation as she breadly stopped her little edging game only to push her breasts in his face, taking away what little air he had left before sliding her wet snatch onto his length, completly swallowing his thick manhood in an attempt to finish him off ...

It was true. Naruto never begged or pleaded, he was always the brash, headstrong, knuckleheaded Ninja who never backed down. However, this sort of physical torture, it wasn't something not even the "hero of the leaf" could have ever prepared for. Still, no matter how much he had begged, in fact, maybe even because of it, Kurama went faster, harder with her breasts, with such speed and pressure it would shatter a normal man.

Naruto' cock was swollen beyond his limits, it was a harsh red color and rock hard with barely any give to his manhood at all. There was no way the boy could last like this, not after hours of torturing his young dick with those incredible breasts. Naruto was beyond his limits, his eyes were hazed over and for him it seemed far longer than mere hours. At this point he was willing to do anything to achieve his release finally.

Though it would come sooner than he thought. In an instant the fox had stood, tall feminine frame towering over him, it was nothing to shove those massive breasts into his face.

"Nnmmph!" Naruto gasped, muffled in her huge tits as suddenly, and impressively as they all stood up still, the Kyuubi forced her inhuman pussy all the way down his raging shaft.

It didn't take much at all, it only took that one thrust, burying his cock in that inferno of a pussy that burned even hotter than her mouth, to set him off.

"HHMMMNNPH!!!" Naruto cried out, muffled by her suffocating tits as his cock utterly exploded. Incredibly thick ropes of cum burst from his cock almost too hard for him to handle. It shot right into her bare pussy, flooding her in only a couple shots but still he didn't stop. His eyes rolled back and his toes curled as his legs kicked outward, Naruto's body convulsed around, shaking as he spurt shot after shot nonstop into her impossible tight cunt, giving all he had before finally with one last incredibly messy shot he had dispensed all he had in his young balls.

Naruto's head was swimming. Never before had he experienced this degree of pleasure. It was too intense and in the throws of orgasm his body was already craving more, instantly becoming addicted to this feeling as would any man who got merely a touch of the demonic female body of the nine tailed fox... and he would do anything still to keep this feeling. His will was broken, naruto couldn't deny the Kyuubi.

Finally bursting out his last thick shot into Kurama's already overflowing pussy, Naruto's eyes rolled back as he fell completely unconscious.

Shooting up to sit up in his bed, Naruto panted as he looked around. Was that a dream?... No, Naruto was too used to going into his own head to not recognize it. Whatever had just happened, it was real, and judging by the morning light shining into his messy room, whatever she had done, it had taken longer within the world of his mind than the barely any time spent out in the real world.

Looking down, Naruto gritted his teeth as he saw his incredibly hard erection. He had felt as if he did actually cum, but still he was rock hard. It was both real yet separate from himself in reality. And as he looked down at himself, he felt that chakra stirring again.

This time however, as his chakra stirred, in a flash it appeared over him. Chakra of gold flashed over him, forcing him to take his shares form with the Kyuubi, his full power state. His body was covered in golden chakra from head to toe. Rather than his clothes as per usual, instead over his nude body black seals had spread over his form, almost completely covering his torso before spreading in thin lines over his arms and legs. His exposed cock was glowing golden in color with a black line of the seal trailed from the swirling seal that had appeared on his pubis down to the top of his shaft. The only clothing he was left in was the large billowing cloak that covered his arms with a tall collar that was made entirely of the golden chakra, while otherwise he was completely nude.

Suddenly however, Naruto felt a pull on his chakra, a pull that slowly started ripping the golden chakra from him as it seemed to separate from his body. Now a humanoid vague shape, it started to take form in his bedroom right in front of him.

Naruto was shocked , not only did his form change to an obviously new form unrelated to fighting , but he was also hallucinating about his chakra taking the form of a woman ...
"Genjustu!" He screamed alk of a sudden as he bit his tongue a bit to release himself from the jutsu , he opened his eyes just in time for the form to complete...

"Its her... i think?"
The female form was almost like the one that subdued him but her tits and ass were definetly smaller.
"I know what you're thinking naruto and yes its me , as for the body, i can expand any body part using my chakra ... wanna see? "
She says seductivly as she moves slowly towards him, but naruto was constantly backing up untill his back was against the wall and here comes kurama, she stops about 10 cms away from him and turns around, then her ass starts expanding untill naruto's cock is sandwiched between her ass cheeks.

As soon as that haopens, kyuubi starts to slowly dry hump naruto's cock and right there he remembered the amazing feeling that made him cum earlier on ...
Kurama started explaining " i need you to help me fuck alot of girls ... to corrupt their sexual chakra and make them cum so hard so that i can feast on their sexual energy and add it to mine and we're gonna start with your beloved sakura "

Naruto was shoked once again and wanted to protest but the grinding went faster and he found himself simply saying "yes ...mistess"

Kurama looked just like herself, just made of Chakra and resembling the golden form they took when the Kyuubi let Naruto use her power.

She was as tall and only a bit smaller than in their mind, but it was her. Kurama was nude for the most part, her body glowing gold and slightly transparent, with solid black seals covering her body. The only thing she wore was the same cloak Naruto gained when he transformed like this, though worn open as usual it exposed her entire body.

After a while of their play, Naruto was teased up and ready to go. Not that the Kyuubi would let him go soft, they were still connected and the immense arousal she forced upon him was still in full effect. "Get dressed, we're looking for that Sakura" Kurama demanded.

Naruto grimaced, which earned him a burst of arousal that almost made him double over from the pleasure. He didn't feel right about this but to be honest, he didn't have a choice, and with the Kyuubi looming right there... Did any of them?

Naruto dressed in his usual attire, orange pants and an orange and black zip up top worn over his mesh undershirt. He stepped into his black shinobi sandals and tied his Ninja headband around his head. "Alright..." Naruto sighed, looking into the mirror to notice his eyes had the same red color and slit pupils that he did when their form was normally activated, was he perhaps just as strong as when the form was activated, despite the summoned chakra being next to him instead of on him?

"Lets go" Naruto agreed, heading out the door to look for his teammate.

Sakura was meditating in the old training grounds near the forest , she's been a disciple of tsunade for a while now and she gained alot of power and wisdom from her along with countless new jutsus, mostly medical jutsu and body strengthening techniques ...
But the most valuable justsu was the "chakra well " that lets her store immense amounts of chakra and release them at once for speedy recoveries ...

But she was still not completly ready to have such and impact, after all , even though her body was able to whistand it , her mind was still weaker than it should be to completly ok for her to use it freely.
But thats fine, she has all the time in the world to slowly practice fortifying her mind ...

Little did she know that a certain shinobi was out to get her , he was closing in on her while she still meditated.
Her concentration was so intense that she might not even hear him coming

Naruto spent some time looking around the village for Sakura, it was after a while he had a tip she was at the old training grounds and so that was where he headed.

It was weird, it brought a nostalgic feeling despite that he was literally going to be forced to rape her. Naruto tried to deny Kurama and all it got him was being sucked into his own head and fucked for what seemed like an eternity that only took minutes on the outside. Maybe he had given the Kyuubi too much freedom... No, that wasn't right either, they had become friends and it wasn't right to cage her, even for something like this, but it wasn't right what she needed him to do either.

Still, no matter the case he was trapped, her hostage and not the other way around.

In moments the two reached the training grounds, viewing the three logs - one of which Naruto was tied to during their first trial as a team, Naruto spotted Sakura meditating.

Kurama grinned as she stepped forward, bare foot trailing along the grass. "I'll show you how to do this Naruto" the Kyuubi said, "oy, Sakura" she called, sure of herself enough that she didn't need to sneak up on her. Naruto stood behind and to the side from Kurama.

As they arrived to the training grounds , sakura was in hyper concentration mode and barely heard the call-out that kurama made ...
She looked back and was shocked as to seeing a starnge glowy female figure , with ... is that naruto?
Whats going on here , and why are they both naked???

She was shocked for a few seconds before jumping off the stump and landing a bit far from them, after all she wanted to put some distance between her and them just to figure iut whats going on ...
"Naruto what the hell are you doing? And who's this woman next to you ? "
She says as she clenches her fists , ready for a fight simce this didnn't seem normal at all...

It was at that moment that a small amount of chakra from kurama envelloped her and she quickly recognised it as kurama's from previous encounters...
"Ok now im sure that something's wrong " she says as she coated her fists with chakra and went in for an attack "cha na raaaa"

Naruto stood back, dressed in his usual attire as Kurama stood in the forefront. She grinned wickedly as Sakura instinctively prepared to fight.

"Don't you worry little one" Kurama talked as if she was still as gigantic as her bestial form, but with the kind of power she held, she might as well have been.

Sakura leapt in, charging up for an attack as tipped off by the sudden blue flickering of pure Chakra building up in her fist to the point of overflowing around it. It was an incredible punch even when Sakura first used it in front of Naruto but not only did she get stronger and better at Chakra control since then, but if she were to activate the seal on her forehead the increase was ridiculous. Still, her basic punch with no aid from her seal yet sped towards Kurama.

A loud thunderous clap came as her fist connected, but with what?

In front of her, Kurama's smooth, delicate glowing gold hand with a black band of seal marking seemingly tattooed into it, had stopped Sakura's fist in it's tracks with the palm, her fingers gripping Sakura's gloved fist and with little effort, held her in place as she grinned a sharp fanged cocky grin down at her.

Sakura jumped with all her might at kurama and landed a blow that destroyed half of the scenery behind naruto , and yet , kurama managed to stop it with only one hand ... this isn't a very good start, then again she still has alot of energy and chakra left .
Instead of panicking, sakura was already infusing chakra into her left arm and was swinging with all her might onto kurama's face .

Sadly it eneded up beeing blocked like the first punch... and quite easily as well...
This isn't going according to plan and sakura didn't like it ... she backs up a bit and thinks for a few seconds before she closed her eyes and concentrated hard before finally releasing the seal on her forehead which made her exponentially stronger .,,

Now she clenched her fists again and winded up for a full on attack on kurama who whi was still grinning at sakura for some weird reason... well at least she was gonna end it very soon and get back to meditation training

The second attack came swiftly and it hit even harder than the last, but as the resounding slam of her fist making contact rang out, Kurama still didn't budge, this time catching it with her other hand as she glared arrogantly down at Sakura with those red, slit eyes and devilish grin.

The pink haired girl jumped back and both of them watched as a small blue diamond appeared on her forehead. It was the point in which she constantly stored a portion of her Chakra as it was created. When released, it opened a massive reserve of Chakra and unlike Lady Tsunade, Sakura didn't use some of it to keep her young, letting her focus all of it into her power. It started to spread in curved lines that covered her forehead and the sides of her face as it was opened, filling Sakura with an immense Chakra.

"There we go" the Kyuubi chuckled, seeming to only get more excited as she prepared to let Sakura try out whatever she wanted on her before making her first move, just to show her how hopeless it was before she would begin her own little strategy she was cooking up.

Sakura was getting mad as her attacks did nothing to kurama, and with her only fighting techniques lies within taijutsu and medical nin , it will be hard taking her down , and to make things even more dire , both of her hands are now caught by the female kyuubi ...

"Well no matter, if she tries to hurt me i'll just release my seal into a healing jutsu and recover myself from any harm ..."
Then she thought of summoning katsuyu which will be more than enough to slow down these two assailants long enough for sakura to withdraw and regroupe somewhere else or make contact with another team and figure out a strategy to fight this new menace...

Little did she know that kurama had other plans with her, plans that involves something way more intimate ... after all it showed in the way kyuubi was undressing sakura with her eyes...

Kurama, with little effort, flicked Sakura's fists out of her hands, throwing them upward with such great strength that Sakura's arms would be raised for even a second before she could pull them back down in realization. In that small moment, the Kyuubi reached out and pushed against her chest. It sent Sakura flying back.

If the pink-haired girl were paying attention however, she would feel that as Kurama's hand made contact with her chest, she took a firm grope of Sakura's small breast in passing.

The fox had shown off her strength, but her speed was nothing to be laughed at either. In a split second Kurama was behind Sakura with only a golden streak of light left over to hint that she had even moved at all. She pressed against Sakura's back, her breasts pushed against Sakura's upper back as her hands caressed up her sides, sending charges of hot Chakra against her nerves just like she did Naruto.

Sakura was almost baffled , she knew that the kyuubi was strong but to treat her punches as if they were just little slaps was too much , i mean sakura could change an entire scenery with that punch that kurama just stopped with a smile ...

This was not goong well for sakura, she should maybe summon ... ummm... whats her name again... i ... uhhh...
sakura was starting to feel hot , as massive amounts of chakra were tingling her nerve receptors , she was basicly being forced to get as sensitive as a penis or a pussy... you could touch her anywhere and it'll send waves of pleasure to her entire body ..:

That was only the beginning it seemed as kurama was rubbing sakura's c cups gently , flicking her nipples to stop her from thinking her way out of this predicament and so far , it seems to be working like a charm...

Kurama's hands touched up Sakura's sides before caressing over her small chest. Just that single touch over her clothing would be near orgasmic as if her whole body were as sensitive as a cock that was just about to cum.

As Sakura was distracted by the feeling, Kurama reached around and with ease she gripped the red, sleeveless top she wore, ripping it off of her with a single rip before she disappeared, her great speed making it out as if she teleported back to where she was standing, in front of the now shirtless Sakura. Holding up the top with one finger, Kurama grinned cockily to the pink-haired girl as she waved it around just in case Sakura didn't yet notice her top was gone, revealing her bra.

"Hell yeah!" Naruto exclaimed before realizing what he said, not able to let old habits die as he marveled at Sakura's top being ripped off, getting to see her in a bra for the first time.

Sakura was having all her nerves stimulated at the same time ... it felt sooo good and the worst part is that the chakra that kurama used to get this feeling into sakura is now slowly infusing with her own chakra and taking over it ...

Amidst this feeling , sakura failed to notice kurama going after her top untill after it was too late , not only did she manage to rip her top off , but she grinned so proudly about it too .
And naruto standing there chanting didn't make this any better ...

She only needed to stay calm and think this through but that chakra roaming inside of her made it more difficult to handle even the easiest thoughts without sending waves of pleasure down her spine...
But she beared with it and decided that she would lure naruto with her soon to be topless self and ambush him forcing kurama to surrender ...

She smiles seductivly and naruto , taking her bra off slowly while turning her back at him so he wouldn't see her naked , then she turned her head back and winks at him ...

Naruto gave an exaggerated look of heated excitement as he pumped his fist eagerly. He felt bad about it to be honest, but he just couldn't help himself seeing Sakura like this - he was a little pervert through and through.

Though with things like his sexy jutsu, as well as beings like the newly discovered to be female Kurama following him around, just this rather mild teasing was not enough to rile Naruto up as much as the anticipation of what was to come. Basically, it would pretty much take fucking Sakura to lure Naruto in - something the Fox was already planning on doing in the first place.

"You're pretty foolish to think you can distract us with such... Tame wiles" Kurama taunted, and as Sakura had her back to them, Kurama took the opportunity. Appearing behind Sakura in a golden flash with raw speed, the Kyuubi gripped Sakura's black shorts and along with her panties, ripped them down. Immediately the golden woman of pure Chakra reached down and took a firm grope of Sakura's pert little ass. Just before, only a touch over her clothing was enough to feel orgasmic, so a touch against her bare skin, let alone a firm one, let alone to a pseudo sensitive place like her asscheek would no doubt have many times the effect.

Before Sakura could retaliate however, Kurama flashed back to where she was standing, leaving Sakura nude save her gloves and her sandals.

Back
Top Bottom