Unicorn's Hetero Thread[NSFW]

Status
Not open for further replies.

UnicornHorn

Mystical Artifact
Hey guys! I'm glad you decided the pop in here to take a look. But before we get to the good stuff, I have some rules you have to look at!

Rules

1) I only rp in threads, please do not offer any alternatives.
2) Third person only please.
3) I am no grammar Nazi, but please use the best spelling and grammar you can give so I can understand.
4) No one liners! I am okay with short paragraphs to long ones, and give me something to work with.
5) My Main Females are always sub, if you don't like, then i'm not the partner for you.
6) If you want to quit the rp or take a break, don't be afraid to pm me about it so I won't feel abandoned.
7) It goes without saying that forum rules applies.
8) Don't be scared to pm me for ideas, I am always willing to hear Wink

Okay now that's out of the way, lets get going to the meat of the post!

Fandom list:(CanonXCanon CanonXOC OCXOC) Will even do Crossovers

Anime/Manga:
Bleach
Naruto
YuGiOh
Gundam
Black Butler
RWBY
Code Geass
Sailor Moon
DBZ
Gakuen Alice

Books:
Harry Potter
Tolkenverse
Fairytales
Narnia

Movies:
Disney
Dreamworks
X-Men
DC
The Mummy

TV:
Power Rangers

Cartoons:
Transformers
Steven Universe
Teen Titans
Scooby-Doo

Games:
Pokemon
Legend of Zelda
Resident Evil
Sonic
Devil May Cry
Tekken
Mortal Kombat
Overwatch
Soul Calibur
Spyro
Bioshock
Mirror's Edge

Genre:
Romance
Modern
History
Fantasy
Horror
Myth

Faves:
Romance
Consensual
Anthro/Furry
Pregnant/Risk
Dirty talk
Foreplay
Light biting
Stubborn
Sexual tension
Story
Light Bondage
Teasing
Feral/Fantasy Bestiality
Heat
Exotic Anatomy
Monsters/Aliens/Mythical Creatures
Experimentation
Machines
Light Voyeurism
Opposite Attraction
Yandare/Jealousy/Obsessive
Forbidden Romance
Hurt/Comfort
Age Gap
Aphrodisiac
Marking/Claiming/Biting
Internal

Dislikes:
Toilet/Scat/Watersport
Necrophilia(Zombies included)
Vomit
Too much angst
Guro
Heavy Bondage
Heavy Torture
Heavy Abuse/Non-con
Heavy Drug-Use
Excessive Fluids
Food insertion/Food play
Choking
Sexual Violence/Gore
Vore
Cannibalism
Master/Slave
Heavy Bloodplay
Yuri
ABDL
Face-Sitting
Genital Piercings
Rubber Suits
Feet fetish
Futa

Plots ahoy!

1) Demonic Grounds

MC is a teacher that is taking her senior students on a trip into the mountains. They stay at a inn where YC runs the place, and he is pretty flirty with the teacher. There is a rumor about a strange curse that occurs on a particular week, where the town worships a deity that craves for human souls. Things take a turn when the students and teachers are acting really strange as days gone by, is there a curse after all?

2) Soulmate? No Way!

MC is a girl whom is most focused on herself, and doesn't believe in such things as love. That quickly changes when a Mark is formed on her hand, which is a call sign for YC, a noble who has see her as his soul mate. This does not sit well with her, how would he convince her?

3) The House of Black Kisses

MC is a young noblewoman that experienced a event that left her with nightmares. So her father has sent her to live in a vacation house with YC, her most trusted butler to help her heal and protect her. YC is more than happy to oblige, as he does his duty with zeal, and not letting her go.

4) Heaven's Wrath

Servants of the Dragon of Heaven is given a very important mission: to find a very special mortal woman and sacrifice her to the heavens. This is important as to keep the Dragon of the Earth from gaining power to rule the planet. YC is one of the servant of heaven determine to complete the mission, but could it change from meeting the woman he has to sacrifice?

5) Keys to Eden

La'Kardia is a desert wasteland that use to be full of life. Since then, the elves built themselves a grand city to survive, leaving the humans to live in the harsh environment. There is a legend of two keys that will unlock the gates to the land of spirits, so that life will pour into La'Kardia once again. Most believe that it is just a myth, but others think otherwise,that it will be a matter of time before hope will come.

6) City of Glass

Tokyo has become a city of Glass, after its destruction from a war, it has been renewed. MC lives here, a college student under the care of her older brother and uncle. One night while returning home, she comes to Chaos as random men break in and attempt to kidnap her, but is saved by YC, a man who knows her brother and took her away. There is something wicked within this perfect utopia, and it involves a powerful company and her brother, and in some way herself as well.

7) Queen of the Damned

Long ago, the world was ravaged by Oni, and was ruled by their queen. Then, a red dragon descended from heaven to battle the Oni Queen, and the dragon managed to kill her. The Oni was then driven back into the underworld, as they wait until their queen returns.

That is the story that MC was told to as a child, and it is her favorite story of all, as it is past down from her family for generations. On her 20th birthday, she celebrates with her family and receives a family heirloom that looks familiar to her. Then all of a sudden, a strange young man YC comes in and kidnaps her right in the mansion, and took her into the night.

8) Forever Shinobi

YC is a immortal ninja, the last of a clan that has been guardian of the Hideyoshi Family for generations. In present day, there is MC, the newest generation of the family and has been assigned by the old master to protect her no matter what. There is a good reason for this besides being YC's protector, as an old enemy rises up to cause trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom