Seeking Original and Canon play (fxf, futaxf and some fxm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Venus5

Planetoid
Welcome to my request thread! Below you’ll find a mixture of canon related and original creation based requests, of which I hope you’ll see one or two which captures your interest enough to send a message my way. The only thing I ask is that you give a look over my kinks list along with being a literate partner that’s capable of at least two paragraphs worth of content per IC post. Also, when it comes t contacting me, I would prefer PMs over replying to this thread.

When it comes to my method of roleplay, I play almost exclusively by thread or PM, but can occasionally make an exception for other means of RPing if it’s for something I’m really craving. Furthermore, while I’m mainly looking for female partners (outside of certain ‘monster’ related cravings), I have no real problem with male roleplayers that can do a good job playing the roles that I’m requesting.

My Kinks List (anything not listed is open to discussion)
-Top Kinks-
Yuri
Dirty Talk
Orientation Play
Futa on Female
Facesitting
Threesomes or moresomes
Cheating/NTR
Incest
Age Differences (within site rules)

-My Big No’s-
Scat
Watersports
Vore
Gore

Again, anything not listed above is open to discussion, so feel free to message me with any questions if you want to see if it’s something I’m interested in exploring.

Canon Related Character Cravings (open to crossovers and characters being aged up where needed for site rules)
Frozen (Elsa and Anna incest is always a good option, but also open to crossovers with other Disney ladies)
Moana (anything with the title character)
Tangled (anything with Rapunzel)
Avatar The Last Airbender (Katara, Azula, Ty Lee, Mai, Jin, Toph)
The Legend of Korra (Korra, Asami, Eska)
One Piece (Nami, Nico Robin, Boa Hancock, Vivi)
Marvel Cinematic Universe (Black Widow, Wanda, Gamora, Elektra)
Gravity Falls (Wendy, Tambry)
Marvel Comics (Invisible Woman, Emma Frost, Mary Jane Watson, Captain Marvel, X-23, She-Hulk)
DC Comics (Supergirl, Batgirl, Poision Ivy, Harley Quinn, Raven, Starfire, Wonder Woman, Zatanna)

Original Stuff (with a couple of NSFW pic inspirations)

One of my biggest cravings at this time and inspired by a pic series from sinnergate. I would love to find somebody interested in playing these twin sisters opposite of my character. Now, while my preference would be to play their mother like in the referenced images, I am also open to taking on the part of a neighbor, teacher or other unrelated role for those who don’t enjoy dabbling into incest themes. I’m also somewhat open to the possibility of playing the twins myself, though it wouldn’t be my first choice.

Basically something along the lines of this image, with a nun character who ends up servicing a ‘sinner’ that attends the church or perhaps pays their first visit to one in a long time. When it comes to the futanari/shemale element, I’m very flexible on which woman would have a cock and am also open to the possibility of both parties being full female. The main craving here is simply the element of a normally chaste woman being directly seduced or inadvertently aroused by the confessions of another woman that’s living a far more perverse lifestyle.

This is more of a singular character concept which can branch off into different roleplay ideas. Essentially, I’m looking for partners interested in lewd medieval fantasy based scenarios, with myself playing this swordswoman, who happens to be your fairly typical eager young adventurer who occasionally gets into different types of outlandishly lewd predicaments. I’m particularly interested in exploring potential games with monstergirls or female members of different species, along with female spellcasters in general. I’m also open to monstrous males to an extent, but if I end up getting too many requests for those without much or any of the other types of partners, then chances are I’m going to become increasingly picky here or perhaps even have to remove it as an option, so please keep that in mind or try to be open to potentially trying one of the other options if asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom