Short-Term Requests by a Non-Shoggoth [MxF or FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoraida

Super-Earth
Unfortunately I receive a lot of interested parties that either stop replying or I lose interest in replying to. I can't say it's completely their or my fault but perhaps something quick and dirty would help get my literary juices flowing again. Anyways, much to my dismay none of my threads have even really gotten to any of the dirty bits. Although I do enjoy plot (that may even be why it took so long to get to any smut) I've been looking to improve the juicier sections of my writing. To specify, these short writings won't immediately get to sex but we won't focus nearly as much on the fluff to get them there.

If you want to know what I like and what I don't, check out my f-list in my signature. That being said the only thing I really don't have many things I won't consider unless it's watersports, scat or non-con. I prefer using fantasy or sci-fi characters to have fun little aspects. A kitty tail, tentacles, werewolves, aliens, I don't know anything to spice things up a little as I lose interest in just normal people fucking I guess.

I also have a bit of a preference towards switching it up as far as bdsm based relations go. I can't just be dommy or subby and as a sub I'd prefer to be a bit of a brat or some wrestling and such. Anyways, I don't currently have any ideas but will post this in the near future. Thank you ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom