Sex, money, and drugs [F looking for FxM or FxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately I've really loved the idea of scandal. And what better way to portray scandal than in the environment of the elite. Below are plot ideas I have for roleplays. I like my roleplays to be a healthy balance of smut and story. You've got to make me crave the characters rather than just a quick rump.

I prefer to roleplay in PMs and I appreciate a supernatural aspect to roleplays.

Shadow Oaks
Anna is a divorcee living in the town of Shadow Oaks. It used to be the up-and-up kind of neighborhood. Built with elaborate mansions and great scenery - the place was the number one place for anyone worth over 5 billion to reside.

However, an odd story of a woman found in the local park has drove half of the residence out. While a new group of "mysterious" residence moved in. The story was of a woman who had been found with her neck torn as if an animal had mobbed her. The media took the story and ran with it. Feeding into the whole vampire stereotypes which thus started a whole Salem Witch Trials 2.0 in the neighborhood driving everyone - including her now ex husband - out of town.

Anna didn't have time to believe in such a fairytale. She had her own magazine which she was head in charge of and owned a gorgeous home which she had become upside down with in the mortgage since losing her husband's side of the income. So she stayed and ignored the dangers everyone spoke of. No one had moved in next door to her for years, until she had been distracted one day by the sounds of a moving truck.

What could make these neighbors want to move here after all of the rumors? And what was their story?
(This can be a vampire moving in next store, a vampire family whom the husband/wife isn't faithful to after meeting Anna, or just... whatever you'd like! It's really open ended)

The Arrangement
Adelaide was a normal girl. She lived in a modest home, had a modest family, enjoyed her modest career, and couldn't believe that anything was better than a good cup of coffee and a classic book.

She finds herself serving coffee to a celebrity (can be actor, musician, political figure, ect) at her part time job and the two strike up a chemistry-fused conversation. It's hard to let this kind of chemistry go, but with such a small town figure and a larger than life profile - there has to be an arrangement. Any kind of scandal would cause harm to the celebrity's image, and Adelaide has to abide by a contract to act a certain way, be a certain way, and hold herself in a certain way. At what cost? The cost of being happy and lost in love.

The Penpal
It had been years since Chelsea had such long conversations as she did with her mysterious pen pal. One quick message on a popular social media site caused them years of novels exchanged between one another. Texts, emails, ect. She had found herself addicted to anything and everything this mysterious person bled to her.

After years of agony and trying to maintain her compuser, Chelsea suggest the two of them to meet. The other is hesitant, but agrees. The two finally meet and Chelsea finds out a darker secret that they were hiding the whole time.
(This can be Chelsea thinking she was talking to a man, who happened to be female in real life... or finding out that this person she had shared many thoughts and feelings with were supernatural, or super rich and a famous face, ect)

TLDR: I want a really good story including some fame and fortune with the blend of some supernatural aspect. If at all possible to your tastes, I'd be honored. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom