Heisman Trophy & Good Girl: Football Fun! Few Ideas

BlondieBelle

Planetoid
Hey! Thanks for reading. I play live on skype only (mintjulepbelle). These are 18 plus roleplay even though the setting can be high school.

1. Heisman Hopeful: It's our senior year of college and you're a Heisman trophy hopeful. Everything is going right for you, but lately you've been having doubts about your girlfriend. Does she love you or just want all the perks. We've been good friends since sophomore year, before you hit your stride. I'm halfway seeing one of your teammates but his mind is on every other girl except me most of the time. Maybe it's time the two of us... finally had that first kiss.

2. If you're more of a "bad boy" fan... think 1950s and I'm the most popular girl in school. Sweet. Smart. From a wealthy family. Head cheerleader dating the quarterback of the football team. You're from the wrong side of the tracks and while you're a good guy, no one in town thinks of you more than the grease ball your father is. ....But things change for us when you see that quarterback boyfriend try to hit me...

3. The Football Hero- I'd love for you to develop your character here based on what you like: popular guy or outsider. This could be college or hs. I'm looking for the handsome football player who could have any girl he wants, but it's me that draws you in. As long as you're a bit rough around the edges and don't mine a girlie girl, we can make this sexy.

Last edited:
RE: Most Popular Girl in School- Few Different Ideas: Bad Boys Football Player

Edited ideas. Bumped. Ready to play.

Looking for a partner!

Bumping. Check out my other roles too!

Back
Top Bottom