The Mobster - A Vintage Hollywood Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondieBelle

Planetoid
Hi there! Thanks for reading. I prefer to play real time written on skype: mintjulepbelle. I type full paragraphs with lots of details and I don't mind adding additional characters as needed. So thanks for reading, here's my idea...

You're a tough guy from Chicago who moved out to Hollywood to expand operations during prohibition and you've been doing very well for yourself. I'm a rising starlet and your famous girlfriend is the star of my second movie. She's jealous and upset from all the attention I seem to be taking away from her. She dreams up a plot with you to have one of your clubs raided when I'm there. And you see it as an opportunity to take out some of your not-so-friendly associations at the same time. It would bring certain end to my career if I was arrested for such things and solidify her fame. But that night when you meet me... maybe it's something in my sweet voice or my gorgeous smile or the way my eyes light up when I look into yours... but something has you rethinking your decision that first night...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom