(Closed ATM) Sometimes Incest is Best - Tentacles & Breasts (A Sex-Fueled Fantasy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biladygamer

Old Fashioned Table-Top Gamer & Scribbler
Banished
4 April UPDATE: Thank you all ever so much for your interest. I am overwhelmed with thankfulness as I've had several of the wonderful writers of Blue Moon Roleplay reach out to me to join in on collaboration with the story seeds below. Unfortunately, due to time constraints (we all have lives beyond writing), and the interest, I need to put a hold on accepting new players/writers. Please, feel free to follow this thread, if you like, for I shall update it when room and time become available. Thank you! :)

I thought I would start with sort-form to see if anyone is interested, and if the collaboration works, we could easily move to long-term, if desired. My intent is to have a fun, sex-laiden tale of hedonism, debouchery, and pleasures galore! A note her, I wax rather lyrical and expressive when writing sex scenes, which means I get descriptive. And I also write non-player characters male, female, creature or otherwise as well.

Scenario 1:
He's a Mage in need of a virgin sex sacrifice, but he won't tell his sister (the character I'll work with) even after she's laying naked in the middle of a magic circle. Far from a fool or a doe-eyed innocent, though she's never had intercourse, she knows wheat sex is.

Scenario 2:
Magic runs in the family blood, but it's grown diluted, at least that's the reasoning the princess gives when she sets out to fuck her father by any means necessary, and as often as possible.

Scenario 3:
Queen Slut loves her men, but there are only one she truly wants, her brother a knight, and she will do anything to him to get him into her bed, and that includes giving him oral sex at dinner.

Scenario 4:
Time for daddy or big brother to find out just how carnally corrupt and wanton their girl can be.

I'm up for seduction, public sex acts, wrestling, tentacles and the like.

Please PM me if you're interested.

RE: Sometimes Incest is Best - Tentacles & Breasts (A Sex-Fueled Fantasy)

Messaged you, hoping you'd be up for playing. Good luck in your search though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom