Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dividing Crash (Zarazel x Nasya_Elodia))

Zarazel

Star
Michael walked on the streets, it was some time since he was on his hometown. His search so far has been futile, the one person he has been searching for was nowhere to be found. A couple of months ago they were on a plane, as they passed a storm the plane went down. He was nearly dead, he remained on a floating portion of the plane for three days before being rescued. He was on the hospital, he nearly lost one of his legs because the cold hit him so hard that his body was actually being slowly frozen. He was saved as he slipped out of consciousness.

Now two months later his search starts, for the one person that understood him like no other, his twin sister. He sighed and began thinking that maybe she moved out of the state in order to cope with him not being there. He looked around and saw a plaza, he walked there and grabbed a hotdog with a coke and sat on one of the benches, his mind trying to clear as he realized his search would be harder than he imagined.

Analise sighed softly as her thin small fingers rummaged through a pile of jeans. Humming a song she and her brother used to sing, she blinked for a moment, remembering her other half. It's been two months since his death, and she was still heavily affected by it. He was her everything, her better half, her world and now he was gone just like that. Feeling tears build up in her brown eyes she quickly shook her head of those thoughts, and thoughts about Michael.

Quickly finishing up her shopping, she came out into the plaza, two bags in each of her hands. It was a good thing she did wear her sneakers today, since she ended up getting more stuff than needed. Walking along, she glanced around, just looking at passing faces until one caused her to freeze right in her tracks. "No it couldn't be..." She thought to herself, her eyes filling up with tears again. Feeling her throat start to dry up, she cleared her throat while moving closer just stopping in ear range "M....Michael?"

Michael sighed as he finished his hotdog, his eyes scanned the area and looked at the performers in the plaza. It has been almost two months since the accident that nearly took his life, and crushed his leg. He smiled as he looked around the place, people happy and doing silly stuff with their lovers. He had nobody left, the only person that he knew was alive was his sister, and she was missing god knows where. He heard a voice, a very familiar voice, he stood and looked around. Frozen in place he just looked back and smiled. Leaving his cane drop to the floor he hugged her sister tight, â??Been looking for youâ?.

Analise dropped her bags and wrapped her arms around his neck "Michael! I thought you were dead!" She couldn't help but sob into him, so happy to see her other half was alive. She hugged him back just as tight, breathing in his oh so familiar scent "I never stopped hoping Michael! I've missed you so much! I've been so lost without you!"

Back
Top Bottom