The Bully and the Big Sister (FxM or FxFxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ValerieLeigh99

Banned
Banished
This plot (And this whole thread) will soon be a part of my main requst thread. So I guess you call this Arrangement 3 :) anyway... I'm working on the whole realism of this idea because I know it's a little far-fetched. If you have suggestions, throw them my way because I won't take offense. I welcome any and all suggestions as always :)

Arrangement 3:
In this arrangement, your character would be anywhere between 15 and 17. 18 oldest. The idea would be that you would have the ego and Aura of a cocky High School teenager. I would be anywhere between 21 and 33, with a sister who's anywhere between 15 to 17.

The plot would work out where YC and his friends have been bullying my little sister. I would find out about it after catching her crying in her room. I would give her tips on how to stand up for herself and so on, but as weeks go by, I find out her bullies have only gotten worse since her recent attempts to have confidence. Upon hearing that, I'm beyond Furious. So I take it upon myself to confront you and your friends myself and bring her so that she can see me shut you all down and put you in your place. However, once I arrive, pounding on your door, I'm taken by Surprise as my little sister's bullies actually decide to get physical with me after beginning to yell at them. Since I wouldn't be expecting the altercation, I'll be taken by surprise and before I can even figure out what's going on, I'm trembling, kneeling, tears streaming down my face, with my hands bound behind my back, in a room with her bullies (my sister may or may not be in the room as well). As I would find out, it was me who was about to learn a lesson and be put in my place after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom