Sexy Sentai Squad {FxM; FxF; Fxfuta; FxA}

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Sexy Sentai Squad

There exists a secret organization. They've been defending the world against encroaching evil for centuries, possibly millennia. Perhaps they're a group of ninjas, or perhaps they're some sort of superheroes, or perhaps they're simply a group of humans with gifts. The point is that they've been fighting what amounts to a stalemate for eternity.

And the strongest power among these people is sex and sexuality. Raw sexual energy transfers great power and the demons are almost exclusively sexual deviants who torment the populace or push them into more and more wanton sex acts. They wish to pull the world into darkness.

The strongest of the fighters of light are females, females at the peak of their sexuality and strength. When a female begins blossoming into womanhood, they start tapping into a more primal power. Sex and sexual energy grants them more power than a mortal can imagine, granting them the ability to fight against the encroaching demons and darkness. They literally receive power whenever they're defeated and taken by the enemy, and some will even willingly submit to one of the "demons" for the power boost that grants.

Every few generations, a man (or maybe a woman) is born. This being can grant the females above even more power. Perhaps it's simply their vitality, perhaps it's the love they pulls out of them, or perhaps it's just because they're that good. As a result, they becomes the foundation for the group fighting against evil, and the force that can help them. They grant them power, and they fight against evil.

What we Would do

I envision this most likely playing out with both sides playing multiple characters. One side would play the forces of darkness and the singular being who can grant the fighting females power. The other side would play the various females who get the power. Unless we both wanted to play females and have a lot of lesbian fun, which I also wouldn't be against (maybe they're the Sapphic Sentai Squad?). It would likely be longer term, though one-shots with females simply being taken by the demons could work. The idea is to alternate between scenes: sometimes the demons win and take the girls; sometimes the girls get enough power from their partner to fight off the evil.

Also, feel free to see a sample thread here that's based off this idea.

How We Would Do It

We'd play via Thread, PM, or email. Work out who's playing who. I can play either males or females or anything else. We'd work together to construct several creative sex scenes as we go along. This would likely lean more toward smut/sex than plot, but it needs at least some plot to work. I'd want this to at least be a few paragraphs per response, but I'm somewhat flexible. Quality counts more than quantity.

I'd also love to use the Sexy Sentai Force that My Pet Tentacle Monster came up with; seems almost made for this. That being said, just about anything in those lines could work (ninjas, superheroines, etc.)

What We Wouldn't Do

No hardcore rape.
The demons are trying to get the females to enjoy it; they harvest more dark energy from drawing humans into depravity and the females are the best they can get. The girls would likely begin resisting but find themselves succumbing. The demons are trained to grant perverse pleasure, after all.

The trainer/savior figure also wouldn't rape. It's far more likely for romance to develop there... along with rampant sex (you know, for power).

Anything else?

See above. This is definitely an idea I'm craving. And yes, it is loosely based off an eroge video game called Beat Blades Haruka, which I'd recommend you play if you're interested. Knowledge in that is not required.

And if you do contact me, let me know what you're thinking. There's no bigger turn-off than the "wanna RP this idea?" The answer is yes. The question is whether I want to RP with you. Hopefully the answer is yes, but let's see how that goes.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom