Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alpha Blue: Sleazy Adventures

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sigh* nothing is ever easy"

having already learned his lesson about trying to keep people who are good at range at a range Aldrenid decides to take a different approach to fighting this time.

He trys to rip the gun out of his hands and put it into his own.

Rolls 4&1

Xanxia

"He is very well able to chose what to do!" I grumble at the questioner, while hiding behind my self-proclaimed and evolved robo-body-guard. "Why they always need to fight?!" sighing, I look around to see if there is any other suspicious activity going on.. or maybe something more interesting. While I hope our four armed friend would not be hurt, but she is her own person... until properly trained, that is. With a pair of arms up and spread wide, another behind her back.... I could just imagine her tied up that way. Maybe this idea of making a movie is not that bad after all...

Realising that I have a weapon too, with a sigh I get myself ready to pull it out if needed - while ready to jump up as I just realised that my bot riend was hovering... Lucky for me my shield should give me some protection.

Esme

I can't believe this. Some jerk is trying this at the exact same place, but with no subtlety, no finesse. Just walking up to, accusing, pulling a blaster... Ah well, if the asshole wants a fight, we can definitely give it to him. I slow my steps, but keep my hammer ready behind my back for if he ever swings his gun in a different direction, seeing several others readying their own weapons to the sides and behind him.

As the psionic charged in, I tried to take my own opportunity at the handy distraction, with a backhand swing with my lower left arms. (2d6=6,1). It catches him upside the head with a wicked smack, (3d6=2,5,6 + 1d6=3, total 14)

4- Partial Success

Aldrenid does rip the blaster out of the bad guys hand. But instead of landing in his outstrertched hand, it landed in the drinks on the table next to him. The important thing is Aak Aas is unarmed though! While he was distracted Esme whacked him with a big fucking hammer and rang his bell!

Aak Aas Level 4 Armor 1 health 27/40

Septram then starts to play 'Another one bites the dust' by Queen. He then attacks with full blaster action!

4, 6

5, 6, 2, +3

Aak Ass gets shot in the chest. He starts to giggle uncontrollably and RUN! I mean a full on run for your life run. At the same time all 3 blonde slut bots decide to vamoose as well. Well goes after whom?

Aak Aas health 13/40

[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE[/video]

Esme

As they all bolt, a quick response is clearly neccesary. I rapidly evaluates who is closest to who, and yell out to the others.
"Xanxia! Catch up to Katrina, if you can! Setaram, if you can catch up to Amy, please do so!"

After this, I quickly turn and throws my hammer, utilising all six arms in a tremendous hurl directed in a spinning toss towards the giggling bounty hunter's legs. (3d6=5,5,6) (3d6=1,6,6+2d6=2,6+1d6=4 - total=25)

Lorelya

A few hours of hard anal sex later, when they are both exhausted and lying next to each other on the bed cuddling, the young zedi watches the sexy alien with a soft smile. One shower later they are still resting for another round of wild sex. "Tell me, slut...do you know anything about a sex replicant called Ilsa who became an assassin?" She plays with Arjen's nipples by gently rubbing, licking or sucking on them them, alternating between all three from time to time. "I might fuck your pussy as a reward after you tell me what I want to know...you do want to make your mistress happy, right?"

(I hope that's ok, joining the battle all of a sudden now could be a little too late...)

Xanxia

Shrugging, I go after Katrina, hoping to stop her from disappearing outside, but also so not want to get too far from the others - or my bodyguard friend, the triggerhapy droid. I am not that good at running, but at least dexterous enough to not knock over anything, or slip between people... all that dancing must be good for something...

<3,5>

Pocketing the blaster from the table Aldrenid runs with the sexbots. While running with them he ask. I just got into town is this common?

This is where armor comes into play. With 0 or 1 point of armor it takes 1 action to run away. With 2 armor it takes 2 actions to run away, 3 is 3 actions and so on. Xanxia's kick ass shield thing makes her take 2 actions to chase a girl down. Luckily Katrina has 3 armor so it would take her 3 actions to get away.

Xanxia
Xanxia tackles Katrina from behind. It is almost the same angle as the sextape with Illsa she watched on the bus and Xanxia recognizes that ass! Katrina is Illsa! Well you found Illsa SS, now what diplomat? Illsa rolls over and looks up at you,"Is the fighting over then? Is it safe?"

Esme
With that hammer blow Aak Aas's knee is destroyed and he is on the ground crumpled in pain. Normally he would be dead, but do to GM plot intervention, he is alive but harmless. You can question him for answers as you please then choose to kill him or not. Septram catches up to Amy and is talking to her. She is seems to be calming down.

Aldrenid
"No not really, Aldrenid, you were so cool! Thank you for saving Amy. How could I ever repay you?" Naomi asks. She leans in pressing her warm breasts against you as she hugs you. Being a robot she is safe from the weird STD you caught and you have time to kill....

Lorelya
Arjen nuzzles Lorelya in the after glow. She is sore, but happy. "Hmmm? No sorry. I like cock and all women don't do it for ,me. I know next to nothing about female replicants. I just came here to see about a junkyard part. I'm going to upgrade my swoop bike for racing," replies Arjen.

Xanxia

It is both my pleasant surprise and her question that makes me exclaim "Oh, yes!" and then proceed to kiss her right there, keeping her down on the floor by her hands, and laying on her. I hope SETARAM - or whatever he is calling itself now - would soon catch up, or maybe the others would be coming too... It is not like me to have sex on the floor of a bar, so maybe Katrina would be telling me to get a room, or something. Then we have to gather my companions - at least the two who I came in with, keeping up my... our cover. Also, that multi-armed girl does need some control, over her impulses, or maybe just a way to get out the stress without hammer-time...

Xanxia

Illsa is at first surprised by the kiss. Being made of titanium and such she could easily toss the diplomat aside like a rag doll. But instead she kisses back and let's herself be pinned. She breaks the kiss to say,"Well, If you want we could take this to a more private and comfortable venue. The floor here is sticky, and not in a good way."

SETARAM comes over to Xanxia just then. He snaps a picture of the two on the floor for memories sake. "Lady Xanxia, have you found what you were looking for?" he asked in a relaxed tone. He basically asked if this girl was Illsa SS, the replicant they are looking for, without tipping off said replicant.

Lorelya

"Mh...do you know somebody who could help me finding her?" If not, then she leaves after placing a kiss on Arjen's soft lips, get dressed and look for somebody else who can give her the information she is looking for.

Aldrenid gives Naomi a very appreciative look but shakes himself out of it.

Istirre, blessed me a while ago with some great gifts which I use to keep all her children safe. Unfortunately, someone has put a price on the head of one of hers and she looks like someone with your general description. I would not be able to enjoy myself with you knowing one of ours in blessed. Furthermore, that hunter was not dealt with finally he may come back targeting Amy or even you because of the closeness of your descriptions. If you are truly grateful will you help me find this Illsa then perhaps we can distract ourselves later? It will be easiest if we can get most of you in one place so that we can sort all this out and defend each other.

Xanxia

I reply to the womandroid first, with a caress and a wink, while we stand up. "That would be great, let me get my wayward slave to be... and our recording droid." then I turn towards SETARAM. "Here are you! ... Of course I found what I wanted to, now we just need Esme... That girl is not easy to handle, if you know what I am about..."

It is only partially to keep up our cover, but I also would be happy to learn something, and what better to do that than to watch the multi-handed girl get put into a pleasurable place by the blonde boobified babe. Who knows, maybe I would join in too, while SETARAM records everything... I just need to get some idea about how to finish everything for the good of everyone. I do not want to die, as I think nobody would be happy to do... Not even a self-avare android with some secret.

Lorelya

Arjen kind of motions with her head at Xanxia and Illsa. "I think that diplomat found the droid you are looking for," she stated simply. Which is true.

Aldrenid

Naomi nods to Aldrenid and said,"She is over there with that Diplomat and security droid. Please be good to her. Illsa doesn't deserve the crap people give her," stated Naomi.

Xanxia
SETRAM states in a hushed tone. "We could lie mistress. I'm sure we can find a replicant part at the junkyard and alter the serial number so they think it belonged to Illsa. That should satisfy that vile woman and get you cured," explains the security droid.

Lorelya

"Thanks, maybe we'll see each other again." She walks then towards Xanxia and SETARAM like she just noticed them. "Hello...I've heard that you want to make a movie. Can I help you filming it?"

"Then come along Naomi" Aldrenid says as he turns "I am certain Illsa is afraid and it would probably do some good for you to vouch for us that Diplomat happens to be someone else who would rather see Illsa survive the day. I also am still trying to keep a look out for other bounty hunters and would like to know you are safe."

Aldrenid walks over and offers to help Xanxia any way he can.

"What the hell. I might as well go," she exasperates. Naomi joins Aldrenid and follows the space priest over to Illsa, Xanxia, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom