Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

forever-alone31

Super-Earth
Hey guys! I'm looking for some adventure! I'd really like to have some plot mix with smut a little but of both to keep the rp rolling. I'm looking for semi lit to literate partners please, I find with longer posts it makes things much nicer and makes the rp last a bit longer. And don't be shy to offer up some ideas I'm willing to try knew things although I'm not really big into playing older woman, younger guys or boys.

So when you message me please don't just say; "Hey wanna rp?" Or "I really liked that idea you had let's rp." Please don't do that, it bugs me and makes me not want to respond.

Couple*****
First thing I've been really craving is some kind if couple rp, I'm opened for many ideas. I do like a little age gap sometimes and I enjoy some kinky things. Again I'm really Into getting my character pregnant and stuff so adding tht would be cool. I might have a few ideas but please don't expect me to come up with it all. I'll ask you what you have in mind and I will tell you what I have in mind and we can just work on it a bit together. -really want to try this!

Game of Thrones*****
For this one I am up for playing characters from the tv show but I'd really like to make our own characters and come up with some things. Maybe have different scenes going on in different places? This would require you to be able to play more then one character with me. Like I said I'm up for doing characters from the tv show but really interested in coming up with something on our own.

Tribal***
I'd like to do something with a tribe or group, it could be the future and they are trying survive or a tribe from the past or whatever. But any way I want it to be long term and I'm looking for someone to be able to write two or more paragraphs. So yeah there a lot of things that an happen with this, we can have a woman being captured from another tribe or two people are being forced to marry ect. Tribe likes to share there woman anything really. So shoot some ideas and we can come up with something
Or we can have one where they are living in a small town (this isn't modern day.), she is from the poorer part and you are wealthier. She comes to see you you are the butcher, the baker, the butchers son etc. and she offers to give you something's in return for you to help her and her family. Many ideas we can work with hear if you have any other ideas just tell me and don't be afraid to change it up a bit.
I am open to many other ideas, if there is anything your looking to do just ask me! I am not I'm the mood for any family stuff like incest. I might go for some bit it is a slim chance. And no anime ideas or things ether thank you.

teacher x student***
my character isn't really that popular and has pretty bad grades. Your character decideds to help her, at first it's just innocent stay after school type thing and then YC starts touching her a lot, his eyes seemed to be trained somewhere else other then her face and work they're doing.

Kidnap- Would really like to do this one with literate experienced roleplayers***
Or I'd like to try a kidnapping one where the guy has a pretty busy job and he doesn't really have time to go dating so one night when a girls car gets stuck in a blizzard YC picks her up. He takes her to his house and seems pretty nice, feeding her and flirting etc. But when she says she needs to call a friend he ends up denying her and saying his phones aren't working. She starts to get suspicious and soon he has her tired up. He takes her down to his basement and he leaves her there until she is ready to eat or something. His whole plan for her is to breed her and have her for his pleasure and his pleasure only, he can become pretty harsh towards her when she isn't being a good pet but then he can be loving. He doesn't let her up from the basement until he thinks he can trust her, although we can have an incident where she does try to escape but he gets her and punishes her. His punishments are leaving her in the basement chained up, or tying her up and sticking dildos and vibrators in her, he he lets his dog or maybe horse have fun with her. He doesn't really hit her that often but sometimes he might if you want.
So when she is first down in the basement I guess he tells her he won't hurt her and after awhile she believes him, when she comes out for a shower he takes her then or anything can happen with their first time that's just an idea and I'm open for more.
So yeah I'm looking for someone who is pretty literate for this and it isn't just smut, there will be lots of non-smut parts and I'm not really into getting right down to the sex, I like a little build up. And don't be afraid to change the plot a bit!

island idea*****
I would like to do this one with literate experience roleplayers.

I have this idea that two young children get stranded on an island after there ship sank or something. Now they are young so like 7 maybe, there is a grown up with them for awhile, he teaches them how to service and how to build a hut etc. Although the man dies a few years down the road and it leaves the two. Fast forward to a few years later: We can go many ways from here, they can get curious or what ever you want.
I might add pregnancy, and maybe a little later on other people get stranded so we can add multiple characters in the mix.

World War Two*****
So I wanted to do something that involved World War Two, now this can be some non-con or con. I don't really have any ideas but it could be a couple rp maybe a couple is trying to escape the Nazi's etc. or a woman or young girl is captured by them and forced to do what the wish. Or I'm willing to put some romance in this and maybe have a Jewish girl fall for a Nazi or something. There are so many possibilities! I would really really really like to do this one!

Ok thanks guys please pm if you'd like to rp. And remember what I said at the top! ;3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom