Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

SSB: Super Smash Booty! -Smut Based- (Futa x Futa) NSFW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koibito

Star
lusciousnet_super_smash_booty_1266217166.png

Welcome all to the event you've been waiting for!

Cum one, cum all! Cum to see your favorites, the greats, the most legendary ladies around! All competing to show their sexual dominance once again!

Those in the front row better have their tarp because the fluids will be flying!

Yes, it's that time again...

Time for...

Super Smash Booty!!!

-----

Now that I've got your attention~

Hello there!

Everyone here is of course most likely familiar with Super Smash Brothers. A tournament of Nintendo's greatest going head to head in many different kinds of battles over many arenas using many different kinds of weapons and items.

So, with such great Nintendo girls out there, who wouldn't want to take that concept and turn it smutty?~

I would like to run a smut based story about the tournament as a sexual event. Futas, being naturally better equipped for any sort of sexual situation, saturate the tournament to no one's displeasure all competing for the top. We would play out pretty much any and every Nintendo girl we like, as futanari, in a sort of sexual competition, with the combatants looking to make their partner's orgasm more than them.

Basically a sex parody of SSB. Basic fights being sexual contests to dominate the opponent and earn more orgasms in an allotted time, items made to help such a goal, orgasms accompanied by the same colorful flash of energy and classic resounding sound present when a player hits the outside of the stage, I would even like to parody the 'one player vs like a hundred but each take like one hit' mode as a sort of half time show, maybe with Shygirls?

To be honest I would even like to use the characters I don't know about if they are hot enough, so this wouldn't even require some extensive knowledge of Nintendo females. Just a fun, lighthearted smut story~

If anyone would be interested in such an idea, shoot me a PM! I would love to get this story off the ground with an interested partner~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom