Star Wars: Looking for Trooper, Officer, or Dir. Orson Krennic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biladygamer

Old Fashioned Table-Top Gamer & Scribbler
Banished
So here's a shot in the dark for something I have a major long-standing craving for. I'm a Star Wars geek, but one who works within just the parameters of there being an Empire, and a Rebellion - beyond that, I don't follow cannon, but instead borrow the sandbox to have fun in.

What I'm looking for is a soul willing to face-claim the appearance of the gentleman who played Director Orson Krennic in "Rogue One." I emphasize only the appearance because I want to leave my collaborative writer with the ability to play this fellow any way they wish. He doesn't even need to be Imperial - I just happen to enjoy his appearance.

OR, I would love to match a female character with an Imperial trooper, or Officer. Your druthers. There can be dom-sub going on, or even switch, or, heck a situation of two people being put together.

As for story/smut mix - I'm open. I can do heavy smut with light story, or heavy story with light smut, or even heavy story with heavy smut that actually has to do with the story and the progression of characters and/or plot.

I tend to play human women, sometimes with force ability, sometimes not, but either way, there's no Jedi Training. I write women who are strong in their own way, be it a strong personality, a strong will, or even just a strong heart. In short, women who will stand up next to their men rather than in front of or behind them; she's part of a team, a pair, or even a group, and can be fiercely loyal until proven in error.

Please PM or even e-mail me. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom