Vampire RP (FxF or FutaxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinkbunny

Banned
Banished
I am looking for one of a few pairings (Or multiple)

MC is bold
-Futa Vampire Mistress // Female Human Slave
-Female Vampire Mistress // Female Human Slave
-Small coven of Vampires (Futas preferred but could be both futas and female or just females) // Female Human Slave
-Any of the above // Female Lycan (Slave) (read the note below for information)

Kinks:
While I do have an F-list the major ones I seek are
-Collars (Need to be. Not quite a deal breaker but pretty damn close)
-Bondage
-Humiliation
-Risk of and possibly Pregnancy (With futas)
-Rape/Forced (She will probably be very reluctant even with the gesture of being saved)
-Bestiality (Maybe YC has a couple of dogs who could use some satisfaction. (Works better with the lycan Idea but could be human as well.)

The Plot itself is not really need but sort of gives you a glimpse of the world I see.

Vampires have been told in stories and legends for many years, however they were never a myth. They do exist and live among us. Some able to withstand daylight while most work at night. Morgues, Funeral homes and most graveyard shifts held by these creatures of night. Still peace existed until one night when a rogue vampire decided to drain a prostitute n the middle of the road. A quick meal with no regards who saw, and many people saw.

At first the cops wrote it off as nothing more than a drugged out creep who cannibalized a woman. They were on the lookout but did not expect to find the guy as no one really had a good look, plus most who did see his face were too focused on the blood staining his face or the poor girl he just attacked. Sadly he attacked again and took another victim.

This caught the interest of the covens. Te beings who had found alternate ways to deal with their thirst, they now had to find a rogue vampire and bring him to justice. They wished to help the humans but with the realization that Vampire existed they decided to hunt down all vampires, not just the villainous ones. This led to a war, one that did not last long, one that was quickly won by the vampires who laid claim to the city and soon the world.

Fifty years have passed since then. Massive fog machines blocking out the sun form ever city on earth making it a constant night. Winter that never leaves. A killing frost that is soothing to the flesh of a vampire. This is paradise to Vampires. Humans however, have managed to survive by going underground. Geometric heating and the warmth if subways and sewers. A generation or two of people who have never even seen the surface. Humans becoming cannibals themselves as hunger sinks in. A diet of foul foods being the only thing keeping them alive. Many humans fear for their lives every day, will they be eaten? If so by humans or vampires? Some take their lives before a decision is made. Some choose to risk the surface. Most who do, die within a day. Fed on or let the cold take them out.

My girl is a human who risked the surface. A young teenager, fifteen or sixteen age has never been a thing humans kept track of these days. There was no need. You just lived day to day. hoping you would wake up the next. However when her gathering ran out of food completely, no rats wandering by. She knew she was in danger and took off. Leaving her small tribe to do what they will with each other. Sadly, as many others, the cold began to win, but instead of her fate leading to death. A mature Vampire saved her life.

The Vampire took MC back to her villa. A massive mansion and green houses which created healthy and filling meals for humans. Why would a vampire care. because she knew that having a human in chains meant a fresh source of delicious blood so long as she was taken care of. While the human could not leave the house, She would have free roam for the most part. Chained up while the vampire slept but food and warmth regardless. as long as she would cooperate.

Of course both would have urges. One being a blossoming teenager and the other being a vampire deprived of things she desired. So soon they would seek the release within each other.

Additions could be a coven instead of just one Vampire, or even the Vampire having a sister or mother or even some friends who also enjoy the girl, bot for her blood and body.

{NOTE}
There could also be the inclusion of other creatures such as Lycans, who could have attacked my girl prior to being scooped up by your character. Making the relationship a Vampire//Lycan one instead of vampire//human.

I would suggest PMing me to get a reply. i will be checking here a little but PMS are the best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom