Rosewater's Request Thread (Plot Before Smut! - M/F, Futa/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosewater

Meteorite
Hi there, I'm Rosewater. I'm fairly new to the site, but not new at all to role-playing. Down below are details about my info and plot ideas. Please read the entire section of info/requirements, since I don't really like repeating myself.

Info:
➸ I'll only play as a female aged 18-27.
➸ I only do M/F and Futa/F.
➸ Preferred age range for YC is 16-46.
➸ I can role-play in forums (preferred), PM, and e-mail (preferred).
➸ I can write 1-5 paragraphs.
➸ I want role-plays based on romance. If there's no romance, then I'm not really interested.
➸ My favorite genres besides romance are: historical (ancient civilization), realistic/slice of life, supernatural/fantasy, and sci-fi.
I prefer plot over smut. Doesn't mean I won't do scenes though.
➸ I'm willing to try out different kinks, except for: bestiality, anything involving piss, scat or vomit, feet, prostitution, heavy bondage and necrophilia.
➸ I'd really like to try out DDLG, MDLB, and MDLG.

Requirements:
➸Use decent grammar and spelling.
➸ No one-liners, please. No novellas at the same time, though.
➸ Don't try to convince me to do something I don't want to do.
➸ If you don't like an idea I suggested, please tell me!
Participate in plot tweaking! I don't want to be talking to a wall.

KEY: My role is in bold, and the ones with the * I have a plot for.

M/F Pairings:
Father / Daughter *
Brother / Sister *
Stalker / Victim
Assassin / Childhood Friend *
Vampire / Human
Prince / Foreigner *
King / Commoner
Commoner / Princess
Alien / Human
Android or Robot / Human *
Cowboy / City Girl
Kidnapper / Victim
Patient / Nurse *
Mafioso / Love Interest

Futa/F Pairings:
Mother / Daughter
Sister / Sister*
Aunt / Niece
Teacher / Student
Queen / Commoner
Princess / Commoner *
Commoner / Princess
Fairy or Pixie / Human
Anthro / Human (preferred: wild cats, wolves, equines, bears.)

Plots:
Pair: Father / Daughter
Setting: Modern
Description: YC is a notorious kingpin of a cartel/mafia, having a lavish (but hazardous) lifestyle that people only have in their dreams. He thought that the immense amount of money would keep his wife around, but he was mistaken. His wife felt the situation was to dangerous for her and her unborn baby, and she left him. Years later, YC gets a knock on his door and discovers that the young woman is his long-lost daughter (MC). MC tells YC that she had been looking for him ever since she was a young teen, and is happy to be reunited with him despite knowing he's a very dangerous kingpin. They form a bond, but things end up going a different direction once a rival cartel/mafia threatens to take MC away, and when either MC or YC develop more than familiar love for the other.

Pair: Brother / Sister or Sister / Sister
Setting: Modern or 1930's.
Description: Our characters didn't have an easy childhood. They witnessed their father have an affair with another woman, their mother becoming an alcoholic and then the two becoming separated at a young age. One is sent to a foster home while the other is sent off to a convent, where both suffer from their separation. Many years later, MC becomes a maid for a strict woman and her spoiled teenage child. After working there for a few months, MC discovers that her owner hired another maid/servant, who turns out to be MC's sibling. Their relationship becomes stronger than ever, but soon one of the siblings becomes overbearing the other and their relationship becomes romantic/physical, but even more chaotic.

Pair: Prince / Foreigner
Setting: Works better in modern day, but can work in past eras.
Description: MC befriended a young woman from another country, and bonded with her over the span of a few years. MC finally decides to meet her pen-pal, the two girls enjoying a week of fun before things are twisted dramatically. The girl's brother (YC) finds her with MC, scolding his sister on how she shouldn't be leaving the 'palace without guards.' That's when MC discovers that the siblings are royals; the prince and princess of the country. MC tries to get away from the royal family, but MC and YC end up falling in love. There are 3 problems though: 1) YC is in an arranged engagement. 2) The Queen and YC's fiancee hate MC. 3) It is forbidden for royalty to marry/be in a relationship with a foreigner/commoner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom