In your debt {F x M or F x F } Medieval Fantasy, Dom/Sub, DubCon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kalypso

Planetoid
I'll spare you the chit chat and get straight to the details~

I'm searching for someone to RP with against a pretty specific character of mine in a specific scenario.

I had two specific plots in mind:

1.)

A dragon lord/demon lord (or some other powerful antagonist) is...well, antagonizing a kingdom. And he's/she's/they've been doing this for some time now. For several centuries, the kingdom makes some yearly outrageous sacrifice --- usually in the form of a massive gold offering, treasure, a priceless relic or heirloom, or whatever else the dark lord might request, in order to bribe them into temporary periods of peace.

This year, however, the request was different. They requested a human sacrifice to ride out to their domain. Naturally, they chose the best knight in their kingdom, Lady Rosemarine Langlais. Their hope is that perhaps, by providence, she'll be able to defeat their oppressor and win the perfect fairytale ending for the kingdom.

This is not the case, however. Not only is she easily overpowered, she is denied a quick and honorable death in battle, as her new captor/master seeks to use her as a plaything, and the legendary knight is subject to their whims.

----

2.) Lady Rosemarine is gravely wounded in a battle against demonkind. Her fellow soldiers, believing her lost, leave the knight for dead amidst the bodies of the other fallen knights. However, as chance would have it, her life was saved by the aid of a demon master. He brings her back from the brink of death using his immense power. This complicates things for her, however, for now she is in his debt. Not only that, a bit of his life force now flows through her, bonding them together.

---

OOC:

If you have any other plot ideas, feel free to hit me up! Some things about me:

1.) I'm 19, and female
2.) I live in the Southern USA
3.) Plot is fine, but I'll be forward. I'm looking for a lot of smut in these prompts.
4.) I prefer RPing via email, discord, or skype. But I am willing to RP over PMs or kik too.
5.) I love, love, love dom/sub tones. However, my characters usually start out rather stubborn and need to be 'broken in', per se.
6.) I love getting characters punished c;
7.) Eventual romance is a plus, but not necessary.
8.) I don't do anything involving scat, watersports, or feet. Sorry.

Feel free to hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom