Ferny's fabulous fiction (NC,violence,orig&fandoms,beastiality and more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferny

Moon
Well well, so I decided to join the party. Here is my brandnew and hopefully interesting request thread. I will try to bring some order into it and make it as structured as possible. Here we go...

ME & MY RULES
I am a 25 year old woman from south Mexico and I have been roleplaying on different platforms for about 6 years now. I have a full time job, a husband and I am engaged in several activities besides all that. This means I am not online all day and won't be able to reply 2-3 times a day. I can not and I do not want to do that. Roleplaying is a hobby for me. I enjoy it. I love creating stories, indulging in my fantasies and toying around with different elements of them, BUT my real life is much much MUCH more important. So please be aware that I am not one to go back and forth several times a day. As far as plotting and OOC PM's go I will probably be able to check and reply on a daily basis but as for actual RP posts, well I like to take my time and produce something with actual content.

I would never describe myself as "literate" and I hate that word in general, but I think I am telling the truth when I claim that I am capable of putting more than one coherent sentence together. I hope my future RP-Partner can do the same. I write in 3rd person and I would like to team up with people who do the same. I don't know when it happened but at some point I switched from 1st to 3rd person while roleplaying and ever since it seems just weird for me to write in 1st person. It reminds me more of chat-rp I had when I started. These days I prefer writing short stories with my partners and therefore 3rd person is the thing to do!

I am aware that typos happen, fuck I make them as much as anyone else. No biggie, BUT please please pretty please TRY to keep them to a minimum. I will do the same and if we both put in some effort, our stories might even be readable after all. Lengthwise I'd say I usually shoot out 2-4 paragraphs, depending on the story. Openers usually are longer though sometimes I like to keep them with 3-4 paragraphs because people have the nasty habit of plotting something and then when I open the play they disappear on me.

Which brings me to the next page of my rulebook. DONT DISAPPEAR ON ME! If you do not like the play and wish to end it, say so! No hard feelings. If you wish to change something, say so! No hard feelings. If you however just stop answering and leave me waiting like a fool, well then I can tell you only this: "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you just answer me and tell me you don't wish to continue the play that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

Seriously though, if you disappear on me without a word I will curse you and you will never be able to find a good RP again. I swear it by the old gods and the new. Same goes for vacations. Fuck yeah its ok to put a game on hold for some time, just tell me!

I prefer playing over PM but I am also fine with thread, possibly even email though I don't see the point in it.

If you want to contact me about a play, please for the love of all that is holy, have some idea what you want from me. What made you write to me? What ideas you liked? Specific plots? Faceclaims? Kinks? Give me something! I swear if you write to me with some lazy oneliner I would like to refer you to the very particular set of skills that I have. I want to play with someone who has ideas of his own. Sure if you like any of my plots we can hash it out together as they are more of a skeleton basis. Let's put some meat on it...TOGETHER. To be sure you have read this part carefully I would like you to put the number 44 in the subject somewehere in case you send me a PM. Otherwise I will ignore it! EDIT: I apparently did not make myself clear the first time. Even if you put 44 in the subject of your PM there is a chance that I will ignore it. Why you may ask, well I will tell you why. As I mentioned earlier, if your PM only contains 1-4 lazy lines and there is nothing there that might contribute to a potential story, well then I sure as hell will not even consider playing with you, which also means I will not bother to even type an answer to that. Might sound shitty but seriously people, put in a little effort.

KINKS

So kinks...I have a F-List, which should give you a good idea. I am here mostly for noncon games with dominant men who like to treat the female like shit. Don't give me that look, it's my fantasy and I can fill it up with anything I want. If you do not like it I am sure you will find other stuff more to your liking somewhere else around here. I love rape roleplays, I love being manhandled, pushed around, taken advantage of, being used and abused for the pleasure of the man. I also crave some beastiality, preferably something with horses. I know, big shocker, please continue nothing to see here. Either you like it, you don't care or you don't like it, either way let's not make a big deal out of it ok? Like I said these fantasies are mine and I alone say what goes on there.

PLOTS ORIG/FANDOM

I have browsed many threads before I decided to create my own and I admit that I blatantly stole some ideas from others, sometimes modified them, and sometimes just kept them as they were. Deal with it. I might put "*" to some which means I am craving it right now!

Original Plots

"Come boys, look at this little Juanita!" - wild west themed interracial plot
MC is a young mexican girl who lives in a simple village close to the border. Innocent as beautiful she enjoys her simple life until a bunch of outlaws from the US cross the border and invade her village. Dragged out by on of the gangmembers she will have to endure her abusement by them as they take turns or gangfuck her until she is mentally and physically broken. For this I would suggest some more authentic looking face claims like: Karla Souza, Audreyana Michelle , Sophia Miacova.

"Don't fucking touch me you old creep!" - possible incest domestic abuse plot
YC is the good for nothing drunk dad/stepdad who is constantly beating up MC's mother and falling asleep wasted on the couch. Yet somehow YC had never laid his hands on MC. Until now. When MC comes home late and gives YC cheek when he tries to scold her, he will lose his temper, not only attacking her but teaching her a lesson who the boss of the household is.

"This is redneckcountry...bitch" - rural country plot
So with this there are obviously several options. I imagined something like this. MC is the daughter of one of the unpopular farmers in this area. Could be because he is more successful or the opposite, that he is pisspoor and the other farmers see him as trash. Anyway MC somehow encounters a rival of her father out in the fields who takes advantage of this opportunity. Maybe even sharing MC with his brothers/coworkers/friends.

"Discover Africa" - tribal plot ***
YC is a member of an ancient tribe in the deep heart of the african jungle. MC can be a tourist who loses her way or a scientist who gets seperated from her party. She encounters the native tribe and they make good use of her. Maybe even sacrifising her eventually to their gods after she had endured their depraved rituals.

"We don't want your help!" - african civil war plot
The country is shattered to pieces after several years of civil war. The population suffers and several organizations are trying to support the civilians. MC is a young optimistic volunteer on one of this missions. Their camp gets attacked by the rebel faction and everyone who is not killed, gets captured for the enjoyments of the rebel soldiers.

"This house is haunted" - haunted house plot (surprise surprise) *
When MC moves in to the old mansion with her single dad, she does not know of the bloody and scary history of the property. 200 years earlier a bloody massacre took place, leaving the house haunted with every occupant either leaving within weeks or dying under unexplained circumstances. This time its different though, the ghost/ghosts of the house like the new young girl that just moved it.

"Nowhere to go" - Public transportation molestation plot *
MC takes the subway to school/work all the time. Yet this has never happened before. The train/bus is crowded, people are practically standing on each others feet. It is bothersome as it is when MC suddenly feels a hand on her ass, it seems accidently at first, but the hand is getting more and more brave in its wandering.

"Freeze you fucking Asshole!" - Police themed plot
MC is a young rookie police officer in a big city in the US. Crime is on the rise and therefore the police is sending more and more rookie cops into the areas where gangs are firmly in control. Alone in her patrol car she witnesses some suspicious activity from YC and decides to investigate. After a short chase YC either overpowers MC on his own or his gangfriends come in to help him. Eventually they show MC what they think of cops.

"I didn't do anything wrong officer!" - police themed plot
MC is a young girl/woman that encounters a dirty cop, could also be two. While he conducts a patting down on her he plants drugs on her eventually rapes her, while threatening to arrest her for the drugs if she does not comply. YC can be the cop, or both, or we share the extra cop. This could be a one time deal or they arrest her anyway and later, let the whole police station have their way with MC. I imagined more of a rural location for this.

"Wrong side of 8 mile" - gang themed plot
The setting is Detroit. MC could be either some white trash girl or one with a somewhat wealthier background. She somehow ends up on the wrong side of 8 mile and the predominantly black population sees the intruder as easy prey. One or several black thugs surround her and quickly proceed to rape her in every way possible. This could take place either outside, some abandoned house, a car, some of the thug's home.

"Come over here young girl!" - WW2 polish gettho nazi jew plot
MC, a jewish girl in one of the polish getthos during WW2 runs into a one or several high ranked nazi officers. As she is seen as unworthy of being a real human being they have no problem treating her as such, having their way with her, torturing her sexually until her mind and body are broken.

"Someone needs to take care of the horses" - beastiality farm plot ***
Who MC is can be decided, however, she ends up on a farm and is charged with taking care of the horses, cleaning them, feeding them and doing other tasks around the stable. YC, can be the owner, a relative, a coworker but he has some weird fetish though. One he needs to fulfill with MC. He forces her to perfom sexual acts with the horses.

"Who is a good boy? - beastiality dog plot
MC never liked that big drooling dog anyway. Yet somehow he was part of the family and she had learned to ignore him. Recently he seemed to search for her company more and more though. One day it happens and after MC comes out of the shower she gets jumped by the dog, he is heavy and persistent, eventually mounting MC.

Fandoms

Star Wars
Rey is out scavenging for valuables when she gets captured by a slave trader. She gets sold to a sex traffic ring and gets stashed in one of their basis, imprisoned in a small box where she has to serve the customers.

Game of Thrones.
Oh the possibilities. I have no specific plot in mind yet but I am up for anything that revolves around Arya, Ygritte, or Meera Reed getting raped to rags.

Beauty and the Beast
I have seen the movie now, it was good, but Emma Watson sucked! Anyway, what happens when the beast is not in control of his temper, and insticts take over when the young beauty enters the castle. Faceclaim for Belle could be Emma Watson but I am also open for others.

The Last of Us
Plenty of possibilities again, I lean towards something where Ellie gets separated from Joel and a bunch of bad guys kidnap her and use her in their HQ, or they just take her right there and then. Another idea would be a lone traveler who somehow earns the trust of Joel, before he kills him in his sleep to have Ellie all for himself.

Pirates of the Caribbean - Not really interested right now.
This has plenty of options. It could be the simple Elizabeth Swann gets captured and raped when the Black Pearl attacks Port Royal. Could also be later in the Story when the Pearl gets attacked by others pirates and eventually they gain advantage, capture Elizabeth and lock her on their ship for the crew to use. Or it will go down as more of a "fantasy" weird act and Elizabeth is taken prisoner on the Flying Dutchmen by Davy Jones and his crew, where they use her as their plaything.

WWE
Again I have no real plot ideas for this. Everything that involves the rape/abuse/blackmail of Becky Lynch, Sasha Banks, Peyton Royce, Asuka or Alexa Bliss is interesting to me.

For the rest I am too lazy now to write something, I'll do that later.
Twilight
Harry potter
Celebs

FACECLAIMS
Alexandra Daddario, Annasophia Robb, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Anna Kendrick, Megan Fox, Maisie Williams, Dianna Agron, Victoria Justice, Taylor Swift, Lia Marie Johnson, Cara Delevigne, Lucy Hale, Naomi Scott, Karen Gillan, Selena Gomez, Daisy Ridley, Natalia Dyer, Nathalie Emmanuel, Kristen Stewart

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom