Searching for partners for mxf

Status
Not open for further replies.

TealFinch

Dust
Hello there, I’ll give you a small intro before getting into the dirty deets.

Me and what I’m looking for:

- You can call me Em or Teal, whichever your fancy
- I’m in my mid-twenties.
- I range anywhere from literate to adv. Lit. I’ll mirror whatever you give me but I’m looking for a minimum of two paragraphs per post. I have no maximum paragraphs.
- Typos are no bother to me but I am looking for someone who makes an effort. If English isn’t your first language that’s fine with me, just be sure to let me know in advance.
- My schedule can get pretty busy but you can expect me to respond within one or two days of your reply. I’m looking for someone who can reply at least once per week. Every now and then I may be gone for a week or so but I'll be sure to let you know in advance.
- I’m not a mind reader so please just tell me what you’re looking for or if I do something you don’t like. I can handle it, I promise.
- I have no preference in regards to smut to plot ratio, but I do like a build up to the actual sex.

My characters:

- I play het/cis female main characters. Secondary characters I have little preference.
- My age preference for my characters is 17-25. I'll go as young as 16 but only with other minor characters in a high school setting.
- I prefer to have character faces. No anime. If you have any favourite celeb faces you like to play against give me a few to pick from and I’m willing to use them.
- I’m open to playing real celebrities as my characters. I might be picky about the plot in this case though.
- My favourite characters to play are the naive virgin girl or the horny little homewrecker who wants to seduce married or committed men.

Kinks and No-goes

Here’s my F-List

The gist of it is that I’m not into:

- the bathroom stuff
- most of the furry/creature stuff
- heavy BDSM
- vore

There are a few other things on my no-go list, so please just give it a glance to make sure there aren't any deal breakers.

What I am into:

- Incest, with the exception of mom and dad.
- Non-con/dub-con.
- Forbidden or taboo relationships. I’m into age gaps but I prefer to be the younger character.
- Risk of pregnancy/no condom.
- Really naive characters being taken advantage of.
- Seducing another person to cheat.
- Supernatural beings (eg. ghosts, demons, vampires).
- Risk of getting caught.
- Public or semi-public locations.
- Abuse of power (eg. professors/teachers, police, ect)
- Good plots with lots of drama and plot twists.
- The involvement of secondary characters.
- Fluff/romance.

General Ideas:

My preferred roles are in bold

Sibling x Sibling/step-sibling
Teacher/Professor x Student
Fan x Celeb
Paparazzi x Celeb
Boss x Secretary
Babysitter x The Father
Doctor x Patient
Player x Virgin
Bad boy x Goody-two-shoes
Blackmailer x Blackmailed
Sister x Sister’s boyfriend
Daughter x Mom’s new boyfriend
Best friend x best friend
Drunk girl x partygoer
Casting Director x Wannabe Star
Co-Star x Co-Star
Apocalyptic setting/survival setting
Road trip with friends
Runaway picked up hitchhiking
Greek gods
Paranormal stuff
Mind Control
Cruel Intentions sort of plot
Post war pillage
Any combination of these plots

I’d love to hear about any ideas that you have. If you think that your plot bunny/pairing falls in line with what I’m into please just shoot a message my way.

Fandom:

I’m not looking for much fandom right now because it’s what I RP all the time but there are a few ideas that I’m still really craving. I play both OC characters and canon characters but my favourite is OCxOC.

Nerve (seriously craving) OC x OC

Harry Potter

The ideas marked with * are inspired by fanfiction I’ve read. I’m not looking to replicate the plots, just take inspiration from them. Just let me know if you’d like to read the fics in question and I can send them your way.

- OC x OC (any time period)
- Hermione x basically anyone but Snape or Ron.
- *Hermione x Harry on the horcrux hunt.
- Something with the imperius curse.
- Harry’s granddaughter x Draco’s grandson
- *Mistaken identity.
- Pureblood x Muggleborn

PLL
- Male A x Liar (can be AU with different liars or canon)

5th Wave
- Survivor OC x Silencer OC

Hunger Games
- OC x OC

The Purge

If you’re interested in RPing together please send a PM. Be sure to include your own list of kinks/no-goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom