Female seeking partners...

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarBrightKisses

Super-Earth
So here is a list of my ideas some are long term plots, others short term. Some call for multiple characters, SOME have female/female most are called for female/male and I always play the female role... I do have a lot of pre-written plot ideas that just need to be worked on with a partner to come alive but do not let that fool you, I am quite open and eager to hear your ideas as well, things are terribly slow for me at the moment and I crave a good few more writing partners that give me the thrills my favorite partners do now. I do know that we all can't always be here and that is why I'm always searching for more partners for when all my replies are out and I'm idled as I am now.

I play on my phone, not on a computer so I'm not able to be reached through I.M's it was brought to my attention that I have had a few requests there .. So please do keep that in mind, I can do thread or pm writings so just let me know which you desire. Can't wait to hear from you sexy people.

Star

Still seeking partners, and trying to think of a new storyline... oh well I have a week to come up with an idea that I can post.

Take a look at my ideas or tell me one of your own, I'm dying to pick things up again since it's so quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom